OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
As with most fabrics, bleach would most likely ruin the flyknit colors. So in theory, could clothing dyes turn the flyknit different colors?

Not sure how that would work. Pretty sure the Chemical structures of those two substances are different and likely the dye wouldn't penetrate (at least to good effect) on the Flyknit. However I can't say I'm 100% sure on that. Just speculation

Not sure if anyone here at NT has done that

Last edited:
Not sure how that would work. Pretty sure the Chemical structures of those two substances are different and likely the dye wouldn't penetrate (at least to good effect) on the Flyknit. However I can't say I'm 100% sure on that. Just speculation

Not sure if anyone here at NT has done that
As with most fabrics, bleach would most likely ruin the flyknit colors. So in theory, could clothing dyes turn the flyknit different colors?
@livestrongcmc  is right. I tried RIT dye with my beater pair of Lunar 1's, and it came right out when I put them through the wash. I think the most effective way to alter the color of flyknits would be Angelus, but I've only used it to touch up the outsole. I feel like it would make the upper stiff, but I've seen someone paint the entire shoe for a custom. . Can't say I personally like it, or at least his execution, but it is possible. 

Reactions: lyl
^^^^ Dude, I was literally looking for a pic of that racer custom. Thanks.

Just stocked located a size 10 of b/w at HoH. Just wondering, since racers are unisex, wouldn't they have the same sku for women's sizes? The rep said the smallest size they could locate was a Men's 7.

@livestrongcmc
 is right. I tried RIT dye with my beater pair of Lunar 1's, and it came right out when I put them through the wash. I think the most effective way to alter the color of flyknits would be Angelus, but I've only used it to touch up the outsole. I feel like it would make the upper stiff, but I've seen someone paint the entire shoe for a custom. . Can't say I personally like it, or at least his execution, but it is possible. 

what did this person do, use Angelus white leather dye and Angelus paints for the spec or confetti coloring?

Reactions: lyl
Just stocked located a size 10 of b/w at HoH. Just wondering, since racers are unisex, wouldn't they have the same sku for women's sizes? The rep said the smallest size they could locate was a Men's 7.
theyre all men's sizes. For women's size, go 1.5 up from the mens size. Men's 7=women's 8.5

Last edited:
what did this person do, use Angelus white leather dye and Angelus paints for the spec or confetti coloring?
I'm really not sure what his exact process was. He mentioned in some comments that the base was a pair chlorine's. I assume he painted over everything with the leather paint. . layers and layers and layers.

Any spots in the bay got the b/w's? I tried calling VF HOH, but they told me they never got them in...when apparantley they sold them earlier in the week.

Happy Flyknit Friday..loving these more and more every time I look down at them.

Heads up Bay Area people, Nike Running store @ Stanford is sold out, just walked out with the last pair and it was a size 14. In other news I found out I fit size 14 in Flyknits! All the ones I've bought up to now are 13s. A tad loose though, gonna try steaming em to see if they fit a little better.

Just left Nike U village in Seattle and they only have a sz 13 left as of 30 minutes ago. Don't think they are getting anymore.

Was just able to cop Black Volts for $119 by calling Road Runner Sports

Not sure what other colors they had, but I do know only a sz 14 in black whites

Special vip sale going on right now

ndc shows the b/w and crimson/volt as "coming soon", so hopefully that means there's more dropping. 

also, rrs told me to check back next month to see if any other colors restocked.

ndc shows the b/w and crimson/volt as "coming soon", so hopefully that means there's more dropping. 

also, rrs told me to check back next month to see if any other colors restocked.

Several people over the last couple pages showed where Nike stated on Twitter that more would be coming soon for the black and white and the Crimson and volts

DEB, PLEASE tell me these are NOT the Oreos that are set to release later this year and/or the next!

Keep the Oreo cw intact, NIKE!

Back
Top Bottom