OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Man, I got hyped when I saw a possible Oreo restock. I remember the restocks a few months ago were in NY and OR as well. I think it was Woodbury and Portland, though. Anyways, with the way this thread is going and the amount of hype beasts lurking in the shadows, I'm not even going to bother. Can't wait until this dies down. Anyone who's been here a decent time could've easily got their preorder off RRS and avoided this nonsense. I just feel for those who preordered earlier like I did and subsequently got bumped by some lame who idolizes Kanye and ordered last minute.

Super happy I got my Black/White Racers off RRS when they were first available for pre-order. A lot of stressed out people in this thread lol

NT NY: Thanks for calling Nike Town, my name is Alicia, how may I help you?
Me:  Hello, do you have any restocks of the 
NT NY:  FLYKNIT RACERS?? NO!  
*click, dialtone*

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Everything about that was hilarious, this thread has come up with some gems on this lonely Saturday at work

Oregon has bw's. I just placed a phone order. The guy I spoke with was pretty cool, he said they found the post on here about the oreo's lol. 

Man, I got hyped when I saw a possible Oreo restock. I remember the restocks a few months ago were in NY and OR as well. I think it was Woodbury and Portland, though. Anyways, with the way this thread is going and the amount of hype beasts lurking in the shadows, I'm not even going to bother. Can't wait until this dies down. Anyone who's been here a decent time could've easily got their preorder off RRS and avoided this nonsense. I just feel for those who preordered earlier like I did and subsequently got bumped by some lame who idolizes Kanye and ordered last minute.
i dont know whether you're talking about b/w's or oreos. but both were available either ndc, nike outlets, and rrs. so, i dont know how you missed out unless you are a new comer like the ones you're talkin shh about

seriously, how are b/w's a story right now? i get its picked up hype..but everyone should have all the pairs their hearts desire already

Threw my BW unpadded Trainers into the wash yesterday...thanks for all the advice. They were my first Flyknits, got em 3 years ago when Run.com was still a thing. I wore them daily for a little while, to the gym, running, etc. Here's a before pic. 

BEFORE >> AFTER

Some photos of the Trainers after. Is there anything I can do about the swoosh fading/cracking? 

And since everyone's talking about the BW Racers...here's a pair I picked up yesterday. Couldn't resist having both BW Racers and Trainers. 

No joke man, I just got my receipt e-mailed to me. The guy said they're almost out of every size, I got one of the last, if not the last 11.5.
Probably got so many calls they decided to stop phone orders. I've been having the worst luck with these. The struggle is real. Haha

That new Oreo colourway from a page back is a thing of beauty. No solid dates yet I guess.

did the swoosh come faded or did it fade?

mine came faded and I kind of like it that way. adds character

Back
Top Bottom