OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Man almost 1000 posts in three days  
mean.gif

Click this link to see what sizes are currently available. 

https://secure-store.nike.com/us/services/catalogService?action=loadSkus&productId=10191917

Here is how atc works

1. in that link above find the sku for the size you want.
2. replace the sku in the link below with the sku (size) you want. (ex size 14 is 11468925)
3. change the size in the link to the size you want. (has to match the sku size)

Below is a ATC link for a size 14 in the B/W Racers

http://store.nike.com/nikestore/ada...sscode=&displaySize=14&skuSize=11468925&qty=1

^ size                 ^sku value

simply go to your nike.com cart to see the shoes.
I figured out how to replace but what sizes are available lol?

A few things to note.

1. Skus dont go in order

2. This method doesnt work on release days because of the "in line" feature. This will help in restocks and random releases (if you got the PID).

3. Trying to atc a shoe early will just give you an error that says "an error required removing X shoes from your cart"

Last edited:

A few things to note.

1. Skus dont go in order

2. This method doesnt work on release days because of the "in line" feature. This will help in restocks and random releases (if you got the PID).
how come only size 14 is available but its not available when i search for the shoe.  It says coming soon.   How can i get the sku for a size 10

because sizes always get loaded before they officially release. 
oh ok..thanks...how can i get a size 10.5 sku.  if u dont want to tell me than i understand.  Its a cold world sometimes.  u can PM me if u would like to help me

so what happens if somebody checks out wiht that size 14.  Will it go through?  or will they get banned from nike for life

I hope nike is waiting until production numbers hit 100K for the site on these BHM Racers so everybody can eat and resellers can suck it lol

Very much appreciated. However, I'm not seeing a trend, so I guess I can just trust that these SKU's have been found and graciously passed down from a higher power. . such as @fluffywong. Still, having the particular SKU only does any good if the size is "available," correct?
Anyone have the sku for size 13?

Back
Top Bottom