OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You legitimately have 19 pairs of oreo racers? Any chance you're interested in possessing 18 pears??? :nerd:

My guess is he probably doesnt have a job and is using the Oreos as his 401(k) 
laugh.gif

Must be buddy who cleaned out the Portland restock back in the fall. I remember seeing this on eBay for a juicy premium. If not, then damn..

So these are a bit hard to get in pictures but I purchased these on ebay for about 160 a week ago. They were stamped b grade but seller stated there were no flaws.

I see: heel cup discoloration, red dots under the lateral swoosh and some discoloration on the volt midsole.

Contacted seller and he has agreed to give me 40 back, so I think I'll keep them. The biggest question I have is should I throw them in the washing machine?

Just something about putting new kicks in there that bothers me although I've done it on older pairs

I wouldn't even care for the 40 back :lol: They're totally fine imo. I could barely see the flaws (other than the bumps on the midsole), even after you were explicitly calling them out. Nice pickup my man :pimp:

bought those flyknit tr trainers (wmns) and decided to paint them

also painted my beat trainers came out okay 
wink.gif

i'm really digging the weave nike's starting to implement on the oreos 2.0's/ hyper orange+vivd purp

what's the best way to paint the swooshes on flyknits? would black angelus leather paint (mixed w/ some GAC 9000) work?

Also, do you use a brush or some sort of spray gun? scared that painting it with a brush might lead it to bleed onto the surrounding knit

Really want a pair of racers but I do not particularly enjoy any of the colors available on Nike.com. I have a $125 voucher on their site so i was thinking of getting the red/yellow (mcdonalds themed) pair and painting them. does anyone have experience with painting them that can give me a step by step process or link me to somewhere that i can see the process? 

i would wait for the oreos but this voucher is burning a hole in my pocket and I'm not sure when they will release in the states

How much should I expect to pay for some lime green trainers?? :nerd:

Last edited:
How much should I expect to pay for some lime green trainers??
nerd.gif
Lime green as in Electric Green or Volt? DS or worn? Size?

Electric Green Trainers definitely go for less than Volts and I wouldn't want to pay more than retail for EGs.

Back
Top Bottom