OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i'd be hitting up ur euro connects asap 
nerd.gif

That your Instagram bro?
negative bro the shoes look too good I had to repost lmao.

it's actually the user @lequan306  the original IG poster. not sure tho, cause he told me not to tag him for whatever reason. 

i like the OG MC better. 2.0 are too girly for me, easter-ish colorway. they look nice tho but not sure if i could rock them

in on size 9 collection tho 

So worried I won't b able to even get my hands on them. I have been saving my tax return to buy as many of oreo 2 and mc 2 to pick and choose. Have a feeling it's not going to happen

348 usd including shipping for two pairs
Not too bad. 174 shipped each

But I'm betting on getting them cheaper from the spots. We'll see haha I hope I don't regret this. Of course I need to work on my bntl skills

Got confirmation email but their sizing is messed up.

Ordered a US 9.5 and my email says i ordered a 7?

Went back on the page and its converting a US 9.5 to UK 7 and 41 euro, which isn't right should be UK 8.5 and 43 euro based on my other shoes. Hopefully they fulfill my order properly.

Got confirmation email but their sizing is messed up.

Ordered a US 9.5 and my email says i ordered a 7?

Went back on the page and its converting a US 9.5 to UK 7 and 41 euro, which isn't right should be UK 8.5 and 43 euro based on my other shoes. Hopefully they fulfill my order properly.
i had the same problem. i ordered 11.5 and the email says size 9

No problem checking out but same error in sizing from the confirmation email.

If you view my orders on the website it shows the correct size ordered.

I went ahead and emailed them for clarification.

Last edited:
All y'all ordering and not one thank you to the original poster. 
mean.gif
 basic manners folks.

Prodirect is a UK base site, so placing orders according to your uk size will be much safer. The US conversion is wrong but the UK to EUR conversion is correct so i feel it will be safer ordering according to your UK size.

Those ordered, you might want to contact them to make sure they mail out correct sizes.

Back
Top Bottom