OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Flyknit Friday!

9mi from 300mi on these!

Last edited:
been away for a while and saw 250 new posts. Thought i missed both 2.0 releases.

Nothing missed except for Marv's beauties

Random question, but do you ever get heel pain with the racers?

i did a 10 mile run in a pair of racers, and started having serious heel pains by mile 6-7,  the kinda high heel to low toe drop really made me not reccomend these for prolonged runs after my experience.

Curious to know if youve experienced anything similar.

Random question, but do you ever get heel pain with the racers?

i did a 10 mile run in a pair of racers, and started having serious heel pains by mile 6-7,  the kinda high heel to low toe drop really made me not reccomend these for prolonged runs after my experience.

Curious to know if youve experienced anything similar.

Nope. The most I've gone in them was ~17mi, and I've never experienced any pain...

can i get a legit check please. thanks in advance
I'll be honest, these look fake to me and I own that pair. The midsole looks too thick and the heel looks off to me. The swoosh looks disproportional too. Then again, my pair is unpadded so maybe it's slightly different. If you want to PM me any more detailed pictures I can double check tomorrow, but just my first thoughts.

Last edited:
Can you get me one too man. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
the current dude I got right now in cologne is cool af, met him through some diadora page on fb talked about some shoes a bit and now he's hooked me up on already 2/3 releases iirc off the top of my head. 

lmao literallly go on fb groups and just message every person you see posting listings in eu, talk to em for a bit, and be nice 
glasses.gif
. eventually youll just find someone who'll go the extra mile. low key tho feel kinda bad cause i never do anything for him but hey man i'm grateful for the nice people in this world sometimes lmao. i'll make it up to him somehow 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom