OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
this much hype over some oreo v2s? the hype for the mc's and neo's wasnt even this bad

Last edited:
Anyone else mentally preparing for the online drop and subsequent striking out? Patiently waiting for resell prices to fall after the ndc release.

Hype grew for Flyknits since then
laugh.gif
Didn't help that Kanye wore trainers too... you know it's bad when people start calling them "Yeknits" 
mean.gif

said they were sold out lol
Damn sorry man. I genuinely hope everybody who wants a pair to actually wear, gets a pair.

I've already been charged, but won't feel completely satisfied till I get that shipping confirmation.

this much hype over some oreo v2s? the hype for the mc's and neo's wasnt even this bad
that was ages ago. It's a different time now. Hope they retro (in a way, they are right now) racers to bring the hype back down like roshes. 

At 1 per, the oop requests are seriously pointless.  
Nike Flatiron had 2 per customer, though when my girl went, they asked her how many pairs she wanted so she could've gotten 3

Didn't help that Kanye wore trainers too... you know it's bad when people start calling them "Yeknits" 
mean.gif
thats the thing tho, Kanye wore trainers, not racers, and yet these still grew. I guess everyone had to slowly find out how good of a shoe the racers are. 

About to head to Santa Monica and I hope it's not too late! Any word on Niketown Beverly Hills?

All posts requesting oop's will be deleted and warnings will be issued.
Please follow the rules.

I'm not even going to waste my time with MC2. I'm already conceding the loss there.

Its the Wild Wild West in here. Rules being broken from all angles.

Last edited:
had my buddy grab me a pair from flatiron.

anybody remember these days? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom