OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
from what im reading on twitter, most atc services are doing the oreos :smh:
gonna be near impossible tomorrow.

I was just at Stanford Nike running store and they don't have them. Smh a waste of a trip.i thought they would have them by now.

S/O to the guy that posted HOH valley fair had them, went on my break real quick to get my 11.5 and the guy let me use the birthday coupon since today was the last day. $135 out the door

Clutch

S/O to the guy that posted HOH valley fair had them, went on my break real quick to get my 11.5 and the guy let me use the birthday coupon since today was the last day. $135 out the door
Clutch

My size. :lol: |I

Despite sticking it out through all the Jordan releases and whatnot, this is probably the first time I've ever considered using a bot. Ad it's for a pair of racers :lol: :smh:

any news in the bay area aside from NTSF that got the oreos? HOH Serramonte?

Last edited:
Despite sticking it out through all the Jordan releases and whatnot, this is probably the first time I've ever considered using a bot. Ad it's for a pair of racers
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Some of these ATC services are only $10 or less if you have a coupon... If its legit, seems a lot easier than driving 1+ hours for the shoes.... That being said, I will not use one, because the hunt to be get them at retail makes getting them that much better IMO

Some of these ATC services are only $10 or less if you have a coupon... If its legit, seems a lot easier than driving 1+ hours for the shoes.... That being said, I will not use one, because the hunt to be get them at retail makes getting them that much better IMO
Make sure you find one that gives you your money back if you strike out... a few of them do that! 

Back
Top Bottom