OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So I went back about 40 pages and couldn't find any pics or talk about the turquoise/violet racers. Did anyone buy them? I'm thinking about getting a pair.

Been a while.... :nerd:

Any updates on the multi 2.0s? Friend tried to grab me a pair a few weeks back in Italy, but my sz was gone by the time he made it to the store.

....and to add to the argument, neos>blue glows.

Blue glows are something special, but the red swoosh on the neos set em off, and apart.

Last edited:
Been a while....
nerd.gif

Any updates on the multi 2.0s? Friend tried to grab me a pair a few weeks back in Italy, but my sz was gone by the time he made it to the store.

....and to add to the argument, neos>blue glows.

Blue glows are something special, but the red swoosh on the neos set em off, and apart.
9/11 would be the exact date my friend

Blue glows are the most overrated Trainer. People just want to hype them up because they were really limited. I would take the black, red, volt, white and blueglow/volt trainers over blue glows anyday! Yes, i said it.

Neo>blue glow

Last edited:
Blue glows are the most overrated Trainer. People just want to hype them up because they were really limited. I would take the black, red, volt, white and blueglow/volt trainers over blue glows anyday! Yes, i said it.

Neo>blue glow

The blue glows are overrated and limited? When was GR trainers ever limited? Overrated? And the Black/white and white/black trainers are not?

Someone please post the Jordan laughing gif.

As a newbie tryiing to really expand his Flyknit game I need some help from the more market knowledgeable heads on here. Is $210 a good price for University Red Racers? And what about $240 for Grey/Volt Racers? In talks for both pairs, but don't want to be beaten over head if I can avoid it lol. Thx in advance

As a newbie tryiing to really expand his Flyknit game I need some help from the more market knowledgeable heads on here. Is $210 a good price for University Red Racers? And what about $240 for Grey/Volt Racers? In talks for both pairs, but don't want to be beaten over head if I can avoid it lol. Thx in advance
Always depends on size and condition. 

$210 for Uni Red's is decent for a DS pair of size 9-11. Not a good price for DS SZ 8 and below or 12 and up (or a used pair).

By "grey/volt" racer do you mean the "Oreo Volts" or the "Sequoia/Volts"?

$210 is a good price if its DS, if its worn then I wouldn't go for it.

Oreo/volt should never be over 220 shipped.

Posting your size would also help.

Always depends on size and condition. 

$210 for Uni Red's is decent for a DS pair of size 9-11. Not a good price for DS SZ 8 and below or 12 and up (or a used pair).

By "grey/volt" racer do you mean the "Oreo Volts" or the "Sequoia/Volts"?

Size 9.5 and they are used, condition 9/10. And I meant the Oreo Volts, sorry I wasn't specific

$210 is a good price if its DS, if its worn then I wouldn't go for it.
Oreo/volt should never be over 220 shipped.
Posting your size would also help.

Size 9.5 for both, what price do you recommend I try to get him to then for the University Reds and an apropriate price for Oreo/Volts?

Size 9.5 for both, what price do you recommend I try to get him to then for the University Reds and an apropriate price for Oreo/Volts?
I wouldn't pay 210 for worn uni red. 

It's hard to find uni red racers.. so up to you to decide whether if it's worth it.

One thing I always ask for is bottom sole pics... a lot of people try to sell these shoes off as VNDS (flyknit upper is fine, but sole burnt out)

New uni reds will run you $270

210 is decent to high price range for worn 

400 for both I'd say is decent 

Last edited:
$180-190 for the uni reds and $160 for the Oreo Volts. Good Luck!
I wouldn't pay 210 for worn uni red. 
It's hard to find uni red racers.. so up to you to decide whether if it's worth it.
One thing I always ask for is bottom sole pics... a lot of people try to sell these shoes off as VNDS (flyknit upper is fine, but sole burnt out)

New uni reds will run you $270

210 is decent to high price range for worn 

400 for both I'd say is decent 

Thanks for the help gents', you've deff given me an edge in talking down his prices:D

Back
Top Bottom