OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
SUPER UPDATE: So I received my order from the stock order, AND they sent me a Flyknit racer box with Flyknit Free 4.0s inside the box. BEYOND pissed. So I have to repeat the process all over again.

Haha thanks guys. I've been trying to find that black/white HTM forever with no luck, so a while back I decided to make one lol. Total pain in the ***, but if you take your time they will turn out nice. I may still further modify this pair to look more like the htm, but not sure now, they look good as is I think.

If there is enough interest I can do a small write up.

Last edited:
What sizes were the lunar sole and trainer upper? Were they equal or different sizes? 

I ask because the same size lunar sole doesn't always fit or equal the same size Flyknit upper (i.e. Lunar Chukkas - somehow I wear a 9.5 in those but a 10.5 in the Lunaracers and those have the exact same sole)

Haha thanks guys. I've been trying to find that black/white HTM forever with no luck, so a while back I decided to make one lol. Total pain in the ***, but if you take your time they will turn out nice. I may still further modify this pair to look more like the htm, but not sure now, they look good as is I think.

Would love a write up. I believe I had a pair of lunar chukkas that I got on sale that I will never wear.

Yes please

Uni reds go for $200? [emoji]128557[/emoji] I should've cleared out Jimmy Jazz when I got mine for $84

I feel the same way about white trainer and black trainers..

Sat at my local for $90..

Got my pairs and oop some friends..

Now...

Smh..

Hope that's for both pairs, cause those sat for weeks at $80..
$84 too high for Uni Reds ne-ways
My bad! Nope thats each..... 
roll.gif

But if anyones looking........................

Back
Top Bottom