OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just preordered from PDR. I had to use some Google-fu to find the link. I can't post it directly because my account is new but I searched "Pro Direct Running Preorder" and it was in the top results.

Total was $184.80 USD shipped, yes VAT was deducted. I'm a 12.5US so trying to find the Oreo in my size has been like trying to find a unicorn.

prodirectrunning.com/products/Nike-Unisex-Flyknit-Racer-Unisex-Shoes-Black-White-101520.aspx?

I'm just very selective about footwear these days.

I had one pair of racers, the volt, and wore those to the ground. My next choice is the multicolor coming out.

Trust me bro, it's hard to not pass up on scooping up every colorway bc I do love the racer model but at 32, I should not be copping everything in site

i feel you bro. considering i working M-F and only get to wear sneakers on casual friday and the weekends, im definitely a lot more selective with what i buy. i dont even go to the outlets anymore bc any deals i find will just end up sitting anyway.

180 is a good price but not a steal. 

yeah, $180 isnt bad. at least you dont have to worry about looking for a pair though.

Just preordered from PDR. I had to use some Google-fu to find the link. I can't post it directly because my account is new but I googled "Pro Direct Running Preorder" and it was in the top results.

Total was $184.80 USD shipped, yes VAT was deducted. I'm a 12.5US and trying to find the Oreo in my size has been like trying to find a unicorn.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:
i suggest yall cop off of there, if you dont have a pair. i do, but $150 + 6% tax is $159.00, so $20 mark up for an easy cop is definitely worth it IMO.

over $200 gets you hit with customs? how much is customs fee nowadays?
For PDR, I ordered two pairs of black/white racers for a total of $300+ and managed to somehow NOT get hit with customs, I think it depends on what PDR declares the total as.

Last edited:
For PDR, I ordered two pairs of black/white for a total of $300+ and managed to somehow NOT get hit with customs, I think it depends on what PDR declares the total as.

Yes. Exactly.

$200+ gets you a customs fee, but the shipper (the company you are purchasing from) can under declare the value of the package to prevent the receiver (the consumer, us) from receiving a customs charge. Despite, this act being illegal.

According to PayPal the total from PDR is $190 shipped. I pulled the trigger. Let's hope they didn't oversell. Much obliged to whoever mentioned it :nthat:.

PDR also got the blue lagoons up lol

It's on sale too. I think it comes out to around 162. So its like retail if you were to get it off NDC when it comes out

Last edited:
ok so i slept through a lot of these pages. that link to the black/white racer reminded me to ask this question. other than the obvious different color tongues, what's the difference between the white tongue black/white racer and the black tongue?

Back
Top Bottom