OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Such a simple color but so sick.

Not bad, one round of Jason Markk worked wonders on these, gonna let em dry up a little and hit them for a second round sometime next week.

Not bad, one round of Jason Markk worked wonders on these, gonna let em dry up a little and hit them for a second round sometime next week.
Forget Jason markk... Throw em in the washer. You'll get much better results.

It'll clean the crap out of your shoes too.

Take out laces and insole, throw em in a pillowcase, use your regular detergent, wash on gentle, air dry with socks stuffed in toe to keep shape.

They'll be fine.

so which angelus paint is best to use on the midsole? and best method is small brush and tape off the flyknit so it doesnt bleed onto the knit? painting my blue lagoons white.

any help would be appreciated. scrolled through past few pages but couldnt find a post regarding midsole paint. 

so which angelus paint is best to use on the midsole? and best method is small brush and tape off the flyknit so it doesnt bleed onto the knit? painting my blue lagoons white.

any help would be appreciated. scrolled through past few pages but couldnt find a post regarding midsole paint. 

Use flat white. The acrylic finisher at the end.

Apoligies if this question has been asked but does anybody know a technique for cleaning trainers with out involving a washer/dryer? Thanks in advance.

I'm headed to Chicago in a couple of days and I'm praying that the Niketown there has some good racers

PDR wont fulfill my order because my address was formatted incorrectly. Shouldve used paypal, this never shouldve hapened...Any idea where i can get the oreos now in 9.5?

Last night I was on my way to some bar and I saw a Road Runner Sports store. I wanted to stop by but I was on the left lane. Has anyone been to a RRS store? My first thought when I saw the store was "Ohh shhh*t" and then "flyknits!" Lol

Last night I was on my way to some bar and I saw a Road Runner Sports store. I wanted to stop by but I was on the left lane. Has anyone been to a RRS store? My first thought when I saw the store was "Ohh shhh*t" and then "flyknits!" Lol

Yes, but they never really care flyknits in store. They tailor to the hard core runners, at least the one in Santa Monica does. I never bother going in store unless its to return a web order.

Yes, but they never really care flyknits in store. They tailor to the hard core runners, at least the one in Santa Monica does. I never bother going in store unless its to return a web order.

I might check it out. But you're right about the hardcore runners. Was checking the reviews on google maps and people wrote that they have this machine that tells what the best shoe for them is.

The one here in San Diego is their headquarters/warehouse. Their in-store availability always matches their website inventory. I assume it's because they ship from here. Makes it easy for pick ups.

Last edited:
I might check it out. But you're right about the hardcore runners. Was checking the reviews on google maps and people wrote that they have this machine that tells what the best shoe for them is.

That store always makes me feel terrible about myself. :rofl:

The one here in San Diego is their headquarters/warehouse. Their in-store availability always matches their website inventory. I assume it's because they ship from here. Makes it easy for pick ups.

I wonder if the store I saw (Costa Mesa) has a similar inventory as the one in SD.

That store always makes me feel terrible about myself. :rofl:

Same here with Nike Running stores. The times I've gone in there just to browse they ask me what distance I run, etc. One employee told me one time "you're here for the flyknits huh?" Lmao I guess me wearing my racers gave it away.

actually picked up my black/white trainers from the rrs in costa mesa couple years back 
laugh.gif
 remember the trouble of stock locating that pair

Kept putting these off, then ended up selling out on NDC, and just about everywhere else in my size. Found em on runningwarehouse with a 10% coupon. Really glad I grabbed em before they were completely gone... IMO underrated colorway.

Back
Top Bottom