OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anybody know when the MC's are dropping?

And if so, how fast do they usually run out and at what time can you start to order it usually? Like do they sell out within 10 mins or some ****? I've never staked out on trainer/racer before. 

[thread="333957"]Quote:[/thread]

Can I run in Racers or is this just a lifestyle shoe? Have a pair of these Lagoons en route. Receiving Tuesday.

I run in mine.  My shoe of choice of all FK models to run in.  

I've only ran a 5k in a pair of racers. Would not recommend it for anything more than a 10k
I like running on lunar soles though

Last edited:
I wouldn't really run in racers, I have tried from time to time with the racers because they're so light but the longer I go the less I like them. I've done a 10 or 11 miler cheetos once & it wasn't unbearable but just wasn't up to par for me compared to all the other shoes I ran in. They can get the job done but if you're paying retail I'd have you get something else for your money.

Speaking of Racers in the wild, saw a dude today in Oreos, complimented him on it, first pair of racers ive seen outside the gym

I'm liking all the midsole paint jobs on the Goons,
but has anybody painted the midsole white on the Sherbets? I can see them looking like Cheetos or even a variation of some of the yellow-heavy MC1 racers.

Now that some of you mentioned it about rarely seeing others in your hometown with racers or trainers I find it true as well. Just came back from Ontario Mills outlets and I was breaking necks with my volt racers. I only saw 1 Nike employee rocking the Oreo 2.0's. You'd figure they would wear them since its like 1,000 degrees right now. But yea whenever I go out I never see people wearing flyknits.

Broke necks today w/ my B&Ws 

Heard a dude tell his gf "Those are the kicks I've been looking for" 
laugh.gif

No ducktales here papi

man, I haven't heard someone say ducktales on here in forever. repped just for that :lol:

Now that some of you mentioned it about rarely seeing others in your hometown with racers or trainers I find it true as well. Just came back from Ontario Mills outlets and I was breaking necks with my volt racers. I only saw 1 Nike employee rocking the Oreo 2.0's. You'd figure they would wear them since its like 1,000 degrees right now. But yea whenever I go out I never see people wearing flyknits.

Just came back from vacation on the Jersey Shore. Walking the boardwalk for 5 days I literally saw a total of 3 pairs of flyknits, one guy wearing BW Racers (I had mine on as well) and then two girls (sisters?) wearing Free Fly 4.0s.

Granted a lot of people were wearing flip flops, but there were still more than enough people in sneakers, saw LOTS of Roshes and a decent amount of Retro Jordan's. Minimal flyknits, people don't know what they're missing.

Back
Top Bottom