OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Why did you call them five different times?

Because once people started talking about theirs shipping, I was curious if mine did.

Wednesday: lady said they came in that morning and gaurenteed they would ship within 24 hours.
Thursday: lady said they havent shipped yet, and that she would notify shipping to prioritize mine since I was on the top of the list. She also said they just got in and they would be shipping within 24 hours.
Friday: dude said they haven't shipped yet, and that they just got them in on Friday. Said he didn't know where those other people were getting their info from. He said he would call me back after calling the shipping department for an update. And that they should go out Friday afternoon (No call back)
Friday: called again later for updates and they haven't shipped.
Monday: called again to see if they shipped, which they did.

Keep in mind they never send me any email updates, and also that even when they shipped I didn't get an email. I had to call again to get tracking info.

:smh:

so this just happened 

#played

charged me an extra 16 and they shipped me out late 

Same here and they also sent my package to a fed ex facility in Sacramento, which is like 200 miles north of where I live. My package was scheduled to arrive today but its currently in Sacramento and delivery status changed to "no estimate delivery date at this time" RRS playing games

Last edited:
Just got these in....straight to feet. Hyper Orange/Vivid Purple (-008).

No filter. That's just how these look at twilight.

Last edited:
First time I saw those (in this thread) I wasn't feeling em... Few more looks, I did a complete 180. They're beautiful. Nice pick up.

A lot of good variety lately with racers... I might be ok if I can't get my hands on multis.

Since everyone was talking about RRS overcharging them, I checked my CC today and it was really odd. They removed the pending transaction for VIP and shoes (~$120) and only charged me $1.99 for the VIP and nothing for the shoes in completed transaction or pending transaction.

Since everyone was talking about RRS overcharging them, I checked my CC today and it was really odd. They removed the pending transaction for VIP and shoes (~$120) and only charged me $1.99 for the VIP and nothing for the shoes in completed transaction or pending transaction.

That means they probably canceled your order but kept VIP membership

Because once people started talking about theirs shipping, I was curious if mine did.

Wednesday: lady said they came in that morning and gaurenteed they would ship within 24 hours.
Thursday: lady said they havent shipped yet, and that she would notify shipping to prioritize mine since I was on the top of the list. She also said they just got in and they would be shipping within 24 hours.
Friday: dude said they haven't shipped yet, and that they just got them in on Friday. Said he didn't know where those other people were getting their info from. He said he would call me back after calling the shipping department for an update. And that they should go out Friday afternoon (No call back)
Friday: called again later for updates and they haven't shipped.
Monday: called again to see if they shipped, which they did.

Keep in mind they never send me any email updates, and also that even when they shipped I didn't get an email. I had to call again to get tracking info.

Fair enough. I called once (Saturday) and they said they were going to ship that day. They didn't. But I got the shipping notification yesterday and they arrived today.

For whoever lives in California,  Footlocker in South Costa Plaza got a restock on Oreo 2.0 today, when I left they had 10.5 and 11.  Footlocker at Brea also got a restock, 10 and up.

Back
Top Bottom