OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think tomorrow's release will be pretty easy . I'm sure everyone already has a pair and resellers will sit this one out knowing there is no resale value..

Don't know if I should wait till tomorrow to purchase on swoosh or just go buy them now at FTL
I would do both. If you strikeout tmrw you still have your FTL pair. If you successfully cop tmrw too, pick which weave you like best and return the other back to FTL. 

all the FTL in NYC that got the restock only had 10.5 and up. Idk if they even got smaller sizes to begin with.

Has to be FTL, Nike Stanford get em tomorrow. Damn they got snapped up quick at that FTL today, yesterday they had 10 and 11s just sitting.

How crazy you think it will be at Stanford tomorrow? I'm definitely gonna try to get em on NDC and bust my *** there asap if I strike out

Who's gonna be "that guy" who strikes out on the Oreos tomorrow?
laugh.gif
Me, probably 
mean.gif

I hope Nike comes big w/ MC 2.0 restocks just like they are with the Oreo 2.0 
Black/whites were pretty easy to grab if you paid attention too... Hoping Nike has realized that they'll steadily sell if they produce enough. Id really like some mcs, just not looking to over pay for a pair.

agreed! been tryin' to clear out room for these..

gave in and picked up Lagoons.. and I must say, they are pretty nice in person..
Me too.. planning to do any customs on it? i'm gonna break these in first and work on it maybe a month from now

Black/whites were pretty easy to grab if you paid attention too... Hoping Nike has realized that they'll steadily sell if they produce enough. Id really like some mcs, just not looking to over pay for a pair.
anything under $200 is good for me for mc 2.0, prolly not gonna fork out anymore since I prefer the OG's and OG's are suppose to show up next year (if I remember correctly)..

Me too.. planning to do any customs on it? i'm gonna break these in first and work on it maybe a month from now
prolly not.. I don't mind the green outsoles.. I can just wear the Neo Turq (or something else) if the green doesn't match the outfit..
wink.gif

anything under $200 is good for me for mc 2.0, prolly not gonna fork out anymore since I prefer the OG's and OG's are suppose to show up next year (if I remember correctly)..
That's about my limit too... But I actually prefer the newer ones over the older ones.

Back
Top Bottom