OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

You do realize you can clean them right? Soak them in water for about 5-10 mnis. Then spray on a solid layer of Resolve Spray and Wash and let that sit for about 15 minutes. Next, use a small brush and give them a solid scrub. Lastly, run them under cold water and squeeze out all the dirt/spray and wash. Let them air dry and they're practically brand new. Just did this for a pair of Game Royals I sold and had no problem showing a picture of my insoles. Just my $.02
Dude, that was such an enlightment. I cleaned a volt insole today this way and it worked great, they are like new.

Will always put a pic of insoles when I sell used racers and guys going be like "Damn, theese look VVNDS, take my money"
laugh.gif

Next thing I need to try is steaming, then Im firm with all the flyknit treatments

Last edited:
To me, the different weaves are part of the appeal of flyknit racers. Surprised so many people dislike different weaves.

Got my oreo 2.0's in yesterday, I kind of like the slight uneven weave I received.

My right shoe was very narrow at the toebox like chowfun89's pair but I managed to stretch the fabric out a little by stuffing it with socks.

To me, the different weaves are part of the appeal of flyknit racers. Surprised so many people dislike different weaves.
Agree.. the toebox weaves being different from one another draws the appeal as well.  These flyknits arent identical when manufactured anyway.  

Agree.. the toebox weaves being different from one another draws the appeal as well.  These flyknits arent identical when manufactured anyway.  
Yea that's what makes these flyknits unique in that no two pair should be identical. I'd rather rock two different weaves than an identical pair.

wore them tonight for the first time and the comfort on these is amazing... now i see why people love these so much and say they are mad comfy... i can walk for days in these things... i need more pairs asap :lol:

What would you guys say how much to pay for a DS MC trainer size 11.5

Pretty hard to set a fair pricing for these

What would you guys say how much to pay for a DS MC trainer size 11.5

Pretty hard to set a fair pricing for these
Consider the fact that they are rumored to re-release next summer, IF I RECALL CORRECTLY. Just saying...

edit I am stupid, I thought you meant racers

I can't read 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom