OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
As many times you want to photoshop the royals, they still ugly as dog poop
I know it's just semantics but to call these things "Royals" would be an insult to the "Game Royals" 
laugh.gif

Just talked to a RRS rep and they said they'll be getting 3 colorways in the next 2 months. They didn't give me a style code but said they'll get a black/grey pair and a royal/green pair on 10/1 and a Purple/Orange pair 11/6. Black/grey may be the oreo 2's, but not sure bout the other 2.

on days flyknit racers release, do you guys know if nike stores have them available immediately when the stores open, or do they make them available at a random time later that day?

Just talked to a RRS rep and they said they'll be getting 3 colorways in the next 2 months. They didn't give me a style code but said they'll get a black/grey pair and a royal/green pair on 10/1 and a Purple/Orange pair 11/6. Black/grey may be the oreo 2's, but not sure bout the other 2.
The royal/green pair is the one discussed in here the last few pages....

The "purple/orange" pair slated for 11/6 is these: 

Last edited:
So the guy im trying to buy off the neo turq's says he doesn't do shipping, he rather meet up because he wants to see what type of person he's doing business with... It's more dangerous to meet up lol wtf

Last edited:
So the guy im trying to buy off the neo turq's says he doesn't do shipping, he rather meet up because he wants to see what type of person he's doing business with... It's more dangerous to meet up lol wtf
Some people prefer meet ups... Just be sure to meet in a well lit/populated place.

For anyone in the Bay Area looking for Oreo 2.0's, Footlocker in VF mall had them in stock over the weekend.

on days flyknit racers release, do you guys know if nike stores have them available immediately when the stores open, or do they make them available at a random time later that day?
For the oreos, they were available when the store opened. My local store had them in the back for at least a week prior.

Last edited:
Even if you dont get them on the release date, history has proven the multicolor anything gets restocked multiple times randomly throughout the year.

Meet him at the police station. If he tries something there either he's an idiot, crazy, or both. :rofl:
Bro I did that once! For some concert tickets, an elderly woman showed up with two tickets to A$AP Rocky I was rolling lol

Back
Top Bottom