OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lol at birdie speaking of NFI releasing these tomorrow... Nice diversion....

Word from Big Bird mentioned something about the Nike flagship on 5th Ave be the only one having these manana... Fcfs! GOOD LUCK!
Well I'm just relaying what the rep said to me when I called Nike Portland earlier. I mean I'm from the bay area so I have no reason to lie or cause a "diversion"

dat false hope.

bout to have dudes looking like Lloyd Christmas talmbout

You know its bad when this release is causin anxiety 

Havent purchased off snkrs before...But can anyone PM me whether or not the shoe will refresh on the app or do i have to close the app and open it at 7am?

Appreciate 

iphone camera with no filters or color manipulation. Just  what they look like in outdoor light (not a sunny day though).

indoor lighting, no filters or post processing.

TBH, I get more compliments from my coworkers on the Oreo 1.0 and B/W racers over these MC 2.0.

You know its bad when this release is causin anxiety 

Havent purchased off snkrs before...But can anyone PM me whether or not the shoe will refresh on the app or do i have to close the app and open it at 7am?

Appreciate 
actually just open the app at 10

Last edited by a moderator:
iphone camera with no filters or color manipulation. Just  what they look like in outdoor light (not a sunny day though).

indoor lighting, no filters or post processing.

TBH, I get more compliments from my coworkers on the Oreo 1.0 and B/W racers over these MC 2.0.
They look amazing! Can't wait to wear mine daily.

Tooo dope bro.hopefully everyone can eat..good luck to everybody that really wants em..this forum is gonna blow up in a couple hours.

Back
Top Bottom