OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
you're obviously new here

happenes every time

Im not new here but its totally dumb that everybody is posting his pics. 10 pages + only pictures of the same f.... shoe.

I dont care how the weaves look like of every damn single shoe.

Pretty new breh

Much anticipated but they finally came in.
Im a West Coaster btw.
Top Mines (8.5)
Bottom wife's (4.5)
I love my wife's weaves color blocking much more, because it has a balance of everything.

Last edited:
Everyone's got real nice looking unique colors for weaves. I like it. Glad I came up on the SNKRS app myself too. 
nthat.gif

I'd post a pic of my pair but it looks as though some people have had their fill of MC racer pics being posted in a racer thread after a release. The audacity of people posting their recent pick ups. Good day sir. I SAY GOOD DAY!

thats the whole purpose of this thread is to discuss the shoe and post photos of the same exact shoe... you dont have to come into the thread that way you can avoid looking at the same shoe

sick.gif

this is basically what I did tho.. wore my pair into the ground, popped the air, flipped em, bought MC 2 and pocketed $80
I saw this on ebay as well.. why would someone pay $280 for that is beyond my belief.. guess that thirst is still real

I saw this on ebay as well.. why would someone pay $280 for that is beyond my belief.. guess that thirst is still real
The same reason I've seen people pay $250+ for BEAT spacejams, concords, etc.  Some kids just need to own the shoe and don't care about the condition of them.

As long as your toes don't look like this, you're good.
I WISH my pair looked like this. I personally love the mismatched toe. Kind of like when Oreo 2s first dropped, everyone was complaining about mismatched toe but I was glad mine were totally different and looked like 2 different shoes.  My MC2 are mostly blue/green hues 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I WISH my pair looked like this. I personally love the mismatched toe. Kind of like when Oreo 2s first dropped, everyone was complaining about mismatched toe but I was glad mine were totally different and looked like 2 different shoes.  M2 MC2 are mostly blue/green hues 
mean.gif
LOL mismatched toes I am, for the most part, fine with as is but that pink toe is a bit too much.  I think most will agree.  

The same reason I've seen people pay $250+ for BEAT spacejams, concords, etc.  Some kids just need to own the shoe and don't care about the condition of them.
Maybe some are doing custom restorations?  But then why pay that much for a restoration job.  Yea i guess people want the shoe for the sake of having them without taking into consideration the shoe.  

LOL mismatched toes I am, for the most part, fine with as is but that pink toe is a bit too much.  I think most will agree.  
Oh, I know, that def makes sense. Hell, if it was mostly yellow or pink I would def dig it. I guess I am not like most haha. Different strokes...

Back
Top Bottom