OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I think I just found myself in a shoe-off standing in line at the local supermarket. Dude stared me down, held my eyes, when we locked eyes, he gave me that elevator look and stopped at my feet and stared at them with a contemptuous look on his face. He was wearing a pair of Nike Air Max 90 Red, White and Blues and I was wearing my Goons. Two options, either he was playing hard to get or I was in a street rules shoe-off. I'm not sure if Air Max 90s trumps Blue Lagoons, but I walked away feeling good about my choice of shoes.
EDIT: Forgot to add, you may have a future writing street romance novels. Other than the man-on-on feels, you're quite the author - very articulate indeed. Move over Jackie Collins, Fargin is here! Kidding aside, you're actually one of the few that seemed to have been awake K-12. At least I didn't have to read  what you wrote 10 times like some of our sneaker forum peers' posts lol.

Last edited:
Was able to sell an old pair of 4s to pay rent lol. Keeping the flyknits feels hella good. Def need to reprioritize tho, rent shouldnt be a problem I have to deal with at this point in time lol

Last edited:
cop of the day. #hff

Those are fake fyi.

Lmao, no.

Dudes are way to quick to throw the "fake tag" around.

I think I just found myself in a shoe-off standing in line at the local supermarket. Dude stared me down, held my eyes, when we locked eyes, he gave me that elevator look and stopped at my feet and stared at them with a contemptuous look on his face. He was wearing a pair of Nike Air Max 90 Red, White and Blues and I was wearing my Goons. Two options, either he was playing hard to get or I was in a street rules shoe-off. I'm not sure if Air Max 90s trumps Blue Lagoons, but I walked away feeling good about my choice of shoes.

wtf did i just read...
Everyone here like... :stoneface:

wtf did i just read...
Everyone here like...
indifferent.gif
NAILED IT and repped lol

This gonna be the forum when the sequel comes doe:

Last edited:

anyone know where i can grab some white ribbon laces or at least an equivalent?

im talking about the flat laces from the revision not the original laces

it's not happening sorry
Thanks for the info, Mark Parker!

Weren't you the one spouting off about how the "prestigious" MC 2.0s would lose their "cool factor" if they made more? Tell yourself whatever you need to think you're the coolest kid on the block and sleep at night, but don't spread misinformation without a reputable source. People said the same thing after the Oreo 2.0s were OOS and resellers wanted ridiculous prices, so forgive me if I'm incredibly skeptical of your statement  
laugh.gif

Upset that I had to pay resale but couldnt let them pass me by. I definitely think 2.0 > 1.0

ive seen worse for way more, and know some peeps in here whod wanna cop. honestly rather buy these than goons even though i wouldnt buy used shoes in general

Last edited:
it's not happening sorry

Thanks for the info, Mark Parker!

Weren't you the one spouting off about how the "prestigious" MC 2.0s would lose their "cool factor" if they made more? Tell yourself whatever you need to think you're the coolest kid on the block and sleep at night, but don't spread misinformation without a reputable source. People said the same thing after the Oreo 2.0s were OOS and resellers wanted ridiculous prices, so forgive me if I'm incredibly skeptical of your statement  :lol:  

lol he's baaaaaaack...

Not to hate or anything but I hope the mc 2.0s do NOT restock... here's my reasons why .. 1) they lose the cool factor .. once the oreo 2.0s came out again everyone got them and I never seen so many racers in SF in my life particularly that color .. 2) the multicolor is such a prestigious colorway by restocking it takes that away by having too many pairs out.. 3) loses the WANT factor .. you see so many pairs and you will be like "oh those are cool but I already have them nothing special..

He's got sources on restock info now?! :rofl:

Last edited:
after all the hype dies down, mc 2.0's kinda underwhelming imo.  Oreos were the better of the 2 imo.
Upset that I had to pay resale but couldnt let them pass me by. I definitely think 2.0 > 1.0

1.0's look way better.  2.0's too feminine for some reason.

Saw these sitting at FTL in Milwaukee (Mayfair mall). Didn't ask about sizes tho

Apparently Oreo 2.0s are sitting on shelves everywhere but around my way. No stock locate option available. I'm calling in a favor with a good friend that lives close to a FTL that has them in stock. Hopefully they still have my size by the time he gets there tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom