OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Saw these sitting at FTL in Milwaukee (Mayfair mall). Didn't ask about sizes tho
Apparently Oreo 2.0s are sitting on shelves everywhere but around my way. No stock locate option available. I'm calling in a favor with a good friend that lives close to a FTL that has them in stock. Hopefully they still have my size by the time he gets there tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but how does your Foot Locker not have a stock locate option? They're either, A. Full of sh17, B. Lazy, C. Uniformed, or D. All the above. If they don't have the number, that's one thing, but to say they don't have a locate option sounds dubious at best. If you need the number, let me know. 

Last edited:
Tried my pair of mc 2.0 once I got home and do you guys see those dented line dimples forming on tip of toes , do you guys think it looks bad on my pair ? Any of you guys got same issues with your mc 2.0 ? I hope I didn't get a messed up pair from Nike
So, I got my Goons in today and they had some major dents. Anywho .... I took my soles out, was careful to try to get only the affected parts of the toebox wet (not that it matters since you can wash these things, but it was my OCD talking to me). After getting the shoes wet, take a sock and stuff it as tight as you can at the end of the toebox and allow it to dry. I did that process a few times and it's really hard to tell the were even dented. Of course the darker color helps hide it, but give it a whirl. Again, may take a few times, but hopefully your dimples are a lot less noticeable.  First time i tried it, because it's the first time the dimples bothered me or I've even really noticed them. And it just made sense to try and wet the material to try and get to "reform" and people use socks to try and get creases out their shoes so ... YMMV

Last edited:
So, I got my Goons in today and they had some major dents. Anywho .... I took my soles out, was careful to try to get only the affected parts of the toebox wet (not that it matters since you can wash these things, but it was my OCD talking to me). After getting the shoes wet, take a sock and stuff it as tight as you can at the end of the toebox and allow it to dry. I did that process a few times and it's really hard to tell the were even dented. Of course the darker color helps hide it, but give it a whirl. Again, may take a few times, but hopefully your dimples are a lot less noticeable.  First time i did, because it's the first time the dimples bothered me or I've even really noticed them. And it just made sense to try and wet the material to try and get to "reform". YMMV

Awesome ! Thanks for the input !!! Will try this tomorrow , hopefully it works !

So, I got my Goons in today and they had some major dents. Anywho .... I took my soles out, was careful to try to get only the affected parts of the toebox wet (not that it matters since you can wash these things, but it was my OCD talking to me). After getting the shoes wet, take a sock and stuff it as tight as you can at the end of the toebox and allow it to dry. I did that process a few times and it's really hard to tell the were even dented. Of course the darker color helps hide it, but give it a whirl. Again, may take a few times, but hopefully your dimples are a lot less noticeable.  First time i did, because it's the first time the dimples bothered me or I've even really noticed them. And it just made sense to try and wet the material to try and get to "reform". YMMV
Awesome ! Thanks for the input !!! Will try this tomorrow , hopefully it works !
You're welcome. What part of Houston are you in (Sugar Land)? I just left the Clear Lake area. Good luck, too.

Last edited:
Good looks on the disco a couple pages back! Glad I waited to cop below retail (Blue Lagoons) 
nthat.gif

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but how does your Foot Locker not have a stock locate option? They're either, A. Full of sh17, B. Lazy, C. Uniformed, or D. All the above. If they don't have the number, that's one thing, but to say they don't have a locate option sounds dubious at best. If you need the number, let me know. 

fahqu001 fahqu001 , I appreciate that. Now that you mention it, it does sound suspect. I specifically asked dude on the phone about stock locate and he said it's not an option for "sought after" shoes. I'm calling again today and will ask again. Maybe I will get a different story.

fahqu001 fahqu001 , I appreciate that. Now that you mention it, it does sound suspect. I specifically asked dude on the phone about stock locate and he said it's not an option for "sought after" shoes. I'm calling again today and will ask again. Maybe I will get a different story.
Best bet is to go in person and if they give you the same story, call their bluff. It's a lot easier for them to BS you over the phone than in person :lol:.

Were you able to get them shipped to Canada? Says US sales only 

Update: Just got the confirmation email this morning that my order was accepted. I was charged and it'll be shipped out tomorrow. So as long as you have a U.S. shipping address they'll take Canadian CCs (just like NDC).

Update: Just got the confirmation email this morning that my order was accepted. I was charged and it'll be shipped out tomorrow. So as long as you have a U.S. shipping address they'll take Canadian CCs (just like NDC).
Ahh okay i did that for the oreos on ndc and payed for a one time use box to get it shipped to. Was a lot of work tho. Was hoping to get it shipped right to my house here in london. Thanks for the info man

Ahh okay i did that for the oreos on ndc and payed for a one time use box to get it shipped to. Was a lot of work tho. Was hoping to get it shipped right to my house here in london. Thanks for the info man

Isn't there an international shipping option on the site? I didn't even check in detail to see if they ship here, I just shipped to my U.S. addy since I'm going soon to pick up a bunch of things. As for which P.O. box/U.S. shipping addys to use, you have to find the right one (maybe try asking in the Canada forum, I believe there's a thread). The one I use is in Niagara Falls, which is an hour drive from here so its easy, no work or hassle.

Back
Top Bottom