OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
any other sources for a size 7 Oreo V1s aside from NDC that accepts international CC? Don't want to pay more than retail on ebay :frown:

If my Acais ship, I hope I get some Orange streaked toes like this...

Has anyone ever painted the orange strip on their berries and change it to black? I feel that would look pretty nice to match the black swoosh.

Yeah it happened to my bro that ordered the oreo 1 when people were first ordering over the phone.
Damn that sucks, was he ever able to cop a pair? Today was my first time buying from RRS maybe I got lucky with my order not being cancelled, easy transaction

Surprised the Oreos are sitting...

More stock? We had these in Australia, If i'm not mistaken
V2 had like a hundreds of restocks and actually sat on shelves in thr US but we didnt even get it over here.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks, was he ever able to cop a pair? Today was my first time buying from RRS maybe I got lucky with my order not being cancelled, easy transaction
Nah he didnt end up buying em. He wants em for that 114 shipped price lol cant beat that for those unless they come back on RRS again with discounts. And so far im 2/2 with RRS. Hopefully we get our pears

the patterns on the restock 1.0 are horrible. LOOK at this!!! both of them were equally as bad 
The left pair is god awful, I would be so disappointed to open the box and see my pair like that, I copped mine at footlocker and made sure my pair had no defect on em

Nah he didnt end up buying em. He wants em for that 114 shipped price lol cant beat that for those unless they come back on RRS again with discounts. And so far im 2/2 with RRS. Hopefully we get our pears
Yea that's the best price you could get em lol, and I hope the neo turquoise hits RRS! I believe that my pair would arrive by tomorrow.

Honestly they arnt too bad if u switched the left or right shoe for the other pair. Then you will have a light toe pair and a dark toe pair!
one pair was a 10 and one was a 10.5 wish they would go back to making the orginal pattern where it looks different depending on if you looked from the left or the right. the two tone racers looked much better

Ok we get it, you guys are all copping the poverty unwanted colorways like blue lagoon for $68 shipped.

Can we stop posting about it now 
nerd.gif

Ok we get it, you guys are all copping the poverty unwanted colorways like blue lagoon for $68 shipped.

Can we stop posting about it now :nerd:

Let's talk about all those new CWs dropping in the next couple of weeks :nthat:

Or maybe more oreo talk :nthat: :nthat:

Lol good morning flyknit fam. Snow is killing my mood

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom