OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Thinking of copping. But does anyone know what the ID option is that hey're asking for in the shipping info? These are coming from Czech Republic and I'm from the US
It works backwards.  

Instead of the Number then street name, you put street name first then ID would be the number.  

Ex.  578 Jane Doe St.  in this case it would be Jane Doe St.  then ID:  578
Thank you brother!  Ordered a size 10 ASAP.  

I have called/online chatted with RRS multiple times, and no dice for a pair of Oreo 1.0s in any size. 
ohwell.gif
 Maybe they really are out of stock... I don't understand why they wouldn't sell me a pair of shoes if they do indeed have it in stock, unless they don't want to deal with the hassle as they are "fit experts" (and maybe placing orders is not apart of their job duties). Is anybody having any luck placing an order recently? I am so close to finally ending my obsession with owning a pair of 1.0s, and just going to pay full retail as I cringe on NDC

Last edited:
I have called/online chatted with RRS multiple times, and no dice for a pair of Oreo 1.0s in any size. :\  Maybe they really are out of stock... I don't understand why they wouldn't sell me a pair of shoes if they do indeed have it in stock, unless they don't want to deal with the hassle as they are "fit experts" (and maybe placing orders is not apart of their job duties). Is anybody having any luck placing an order recently? I am so close to finally ending my obsession with owning a pair of 1.0s, and just going to pay full retail as I cringe on NDC

They been sold out for a lot of sizes for a while now. No reason they would lie since they love selling pairs of racers. They asked me to buy like 2-3 more pairs when I had already ordered two pairs of the 1.0

They been sold out for a lot of sizes for a while now. No reason they would lie since they love selling pairs of racers. They asked me to buy like 2-3 more pairs when I had already ordered two pairs of the 1.0
Okay, Great. Just going to order off NDC, DONE. 

I have called/online chatted with RRS multiple times, and no dice for a pair of Oreo 1.0s in any size. :\  Maybe they really are out of stock... I don't understand why they wouldn't sell me a pair of shoes if they do indeed have it in stock, unless they don't want to deal with the hassle as they are "fit experts" (and maybe placing orders is not apart of their job duties). Is anybody having any luck placing an order recently? I am so close to finally ending my obsession with owning a pair of 1.0s, and just going to pay full retail as I cringe on NDC

I'm going to return a size 9 to RRS. I will do it at a local store, but the guy told me that the returns get shipped back to the warehouse. So they might have one sometime in the coming month.

I'm going to return a size 9 to RRS. I will do it at a local store, but the guy told me that the returns get shipped back to the warehouse. So they might have one sometime in the coming month.
which store were you planning on returning to, if you don't mind me asking?

i will wait for RRS... i can wait since im not really trying to spend money right now unless i get a discount and im in no rush to wear them :lol:

Last edited:
im not sure if I was the only one that noticed, but those Neo Turqs supposedly arnt shipping out until next week. So if you ordered, please dont ask in 2 days if anyone has gotten shipping yet.

A lot of my pairs that came from RRS or NDC of the Oreo 1s had a shoe with laces undone 
laugh.gif
  I guess even while in headstock condition, the ridiculous ribbon laces come untied. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom