OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Just ordered Neo Turqs from Eastbay.  It's about time to cross these of my list.
you and me both... you go with a 9.5?

crazy thing was just yesterday I was wondering if they would ever come back. I'm barely on NT enough to know rumors anymore, so just got lucky.

Last edited:
Just ordered Neo Turqs from Eastbay.  It's about time to cross these of my list.

same here. If RRS does drop them on Monday and can get them on deep discount then right back they go, but i've been wanting these for too long.

you and me both... you go with a 9.5?

crazy thing was just yesterday I was wondering if they would ever come back. I'm barely on NT enough to know rumors anymore, so just got lucky.
I go with sz 10 in my racers. Wide feet problems...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Sorry for the repeat information here, but I want to get this straight.

Neo Turqs are available now on Eastbay and Footlocker for retail. Anywhere else?

There is conflicting info on Road Runner Sports. Maybe Monday? Maybe "not anytime soon"?

What about Running Warehouse? I haven't seen info on that.

Thanks.

congrats! I know you've been on the hunt for these for a while
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You already know.
You changed your Attitude though, for the longest time a few years back, you kept saying you wanted to pay below retail.
Yep.  The thirst got a hold of me. LOL

If RRS drops them, and I can get a discount, I'll just send these back to EB.  My Ebates payment came right on time.  Just used that and didn't have to come out of pocket.

Yep.  The thirst got a hold of me. LOL

If RRS drops them, and I can get a discount, I'll just send these back to EB.  My Ebates payment came right on time.  Just used that and didn't have to come out of pocket.

How did you get your payment so early... Mines on 2/15

same here. If RRS does drop them on Monday and can get them on deep discount then right back they go, but i've been wanting these for too long.
you and me both. if rrs drop, i am returning this to eastbay, i should have order from footlocker  lol

What? ^^ ur sleep. Those are so nice. Seems like every color is getting retrod. Funny how now a pair sherbets go for 200 lol.

I just copped a pair from my local footlocker. i will hold on to them and keep DS untill RRS gets them then return my pair. i just dont want to miss out. i want to see the olympic pair in person before copping. The blue looks too similar to the neoturq

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom