OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For everyone that have a RRS vip account, what do you guys do when your 1 year is up? Do you cancel and just join again with another email or can you cancel and get VIP again for cheap with the same account.

Yep! I've purchased the VIP about three times since 2013 and cancelled within six months each. Then I was able to reap the benefits of a new VIP member each time as well. :smokin

-edit-

Don't forget to apply ebates to these!
- Footlocker at 8%
- Finishline at 4%
- Nike at 1.5%

Last edited:
Happy Flyknit Friday!

I have a NDC voucher I wanna use on these Neo Turqs but I rather wait for RRS but who knows when they are gonna put theirs up =/

like an idiot, I threw away the coupons from RRS thinking I wouldn't buy anymore shoes from them, boy was I wrong. I cant seem stop buying racers.

Good thing Finishline got the Neo Turq. I'm gonna use my rewards that's about to expire in a few days. $9,99 for shipping though. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Did you use the same email address to renew each time??

Yep! I've purchased the VIP about three times since 2013 and cancelled within six months each. Then I was able to reap the benefits of a new VIP member each time as well. :smokin

-edit-

Don't forget to apply ebates to these!
- Footlocker at 8%
- Finishline at 4%
- Nike at 1.5%

Back
Top Bottom