OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ I still think they're just samples. NYC and deb haven't mentioned anything about them releasing. There was another German runner shop that got them a while back as well.

Too many pages to search but where can I cop grey flat laces for these MC racers that are about re drop? Thanks in advance

Too many pages to search but where can I cop grey flat laces for these MC racers that are about re drop? Thanks in advance
I might be getting these. Looks like they're out of the gray ones :frown: But you should be able to find something you like on that site.

Last edited:

The current fleet. Need to squeeze the mc1.5 in there in May.

I always enjoy seeing rainbow racer pics. Been wanting to do one with mine but too lazy to take them out of the box to do it.

Volt Racers is probably the only pair of Racers id pick. I rarely wear my MC1's anymore but ive always wanted those Volts.

Those PSs look good if take the 2nd over the 1st ones tho since an infrared midsole would be too much imo

I'm not saying you're wrong.

BUT at the same time, just because stores release them before doesn't mean they're supposed to.  I've seen concepts and undefeated make mistakes on their release dates and sell prior to the release date.  If another account reports them, they would be in trouble.  I wouldn't be surprised if this was "unintentional" to speed up sell through.  Also, release dates can change on the fly or release calenders made 6 months ago could be wrong and they just went with the old release date without doing their due diligence.

I'm just speaking from a standpoint of someone who has worked in the industry.  Not trying to pick a fight with you.  
Im not concerned about being wrong nor trying to argue with you. I know what Ive stated is true and can provide the information to support it but its not that serious. 

I was giving the guy I quoted some insight into why certain items are available before launch. 

Im not concerned about being wrong nor trying to argue with you. I know what Ive stated is true and can provide the information to support it but its not that serious. 

I was giving the guy I quoted some insight into why certain items are available before launch. 
Yea for sure brother.  We're all here to help each other out and share information.  You and I both know for a fact the information you provided is true since we can see product selling before launch date.   

I just wanted to share some additional insight to people that were curious.  

Not sure if it's been discussed, but I've seen a bunch of pics with white wire and dark wire floating around.
Which is the legit pair?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom