OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not sure if it's been discussed, but I've seen a bunch of pics with white wire and dark wire floating around.
Which is the legit pair?

Thanks!
Both are legit.  I think they switched it based on which production run they were.   It seemed like most of the stuff out first had the white, and the stuff that showed up later was grey.  

So unless I missed some kind of information earlier, what is going on??? Those are apparently the Nike pictures for the release coming soon.
OG MC Black tongues coming back AND with grey tongue? Anyone??? Lol

So unless I missed some kind of information earlier, what is going on??? Those are apparently the Nike pictures for the release coming soon.
pretty sure these are just the old pics... they have the same style code soooo

Y

You know unless Nike is just trolling everyone so they can sell more LOL

Pretty sure it's the same thing as the Black Whites.

Same "reference number" that leads to reposting of the same stock images but actual is different.

Nike just being lazy with the images.

almost done.. :smile:

Those are going to look dope when they're done. Where did you find the white racer top? Also, I think the ones on dragicon dragicon profile have a gum bottom, he posted a pic pages ago.

The shoes in my avi are just a photoshop concoction that I created about a year and a half ago. It's my dream racer. The b/w upper that md177 posted is from the women's zoom agility that just recently came out.

Last edited:
Anyone have a lead on a pair of Oreo US6?

They were sitting on most sites and now they're all run out.

Promised to get the lady a pair but forgot about it (whoops)

Well, guess Nike dropped the ball again. Reported by sole collector, these are going to the this year's retro total orange. Instead of 2 tones, they decided to mix the weave. EZ PASS. Was so looking forward to this color way to return.

Well, guess Nike dropped the ball again. Reported by sole collector, these are going to the this year's retro total orange. Instead of 2 tones, they decided to mix the weave. EZ PASS. Was so looking forward to this color way to return.

Last edited:

[emoji]128529[/emoji] Pass I was looking forward too

I actually like that they changed it up a little bit. Already have the original version though that's probably why.

@dontbelikethat - the OG's had grey tongues as well

Back
Top Bottom