OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Last few times I ordered at night, it took till morning to get a confirmation email lol, I'd just go to sleep if I were you.

Yeah I'm going to take your advice and ....wow....as I was typing this, I just got the email!! Going to sleep really well now.

Good luck to everyone copping in the morning. I almost messed up and missed the release by 15 minutes. Managed to get through on the restock. If you guys don't eat right away, just keep refreshing as it seems Nike replenishes the size run within the first hour.

Yeah I'm going to take your advice and ....wow....as I was typing this, I just got the email!! Going to sleep really well now.

Good luck to everyone copping in the morning. I almost messed up and missed the release by 15 minutes. Managed to get through on the restock. If you guys don't eat right away, just keep refreshing as it seems Nike replenishes the size run within the first hour.
thanks man..Tried several times but no luck..

i even carted one US12 when they were officially out....so if you are still in line, dont cancel ^^ 
True, aaaand my size just sold out on NDC, at least a got one pair 
smile.gif

Sizes should keep coming back on .ca well into morning for whoever is willing to slog through the night.

So it's only snkrs tomorrow, not ndc? is that true

any other retailers gettin em too or these only straight through nike

I never have luck on the app so just wondering if anywhere else is a possibility

When news announced mc3 with grey tongue, majority of the comments were no copping.
Hours before actual release, everyone waiting for the drop. Smh

If i can get 2 pairs under retail with the help of ebates plus a pair in store so i can choose the perfect weave id be one happy camper

Back
Top Bottom