OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Quick shot of my MCs with painted tongue. Debating on grey lace swap for the other pair [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

That black tongue looks so much better!!! I will def have to do mine soon.

such a shame nike discontinued the model :smh:
yeahhhh i wouldnt know lol i do not have a pair of ultra boosts. however i still like the look/style of the Lunar 1 better when comparing to UB imo...

Lunar 1 could have/should have been so much better. The color ways were very average overall. Disappointed.

Just saw my credit card acc, and saw I was charged for the 3 pairs of Multicolor Racers I ordered on RRS website the last week.

But my order history shows all 3 orders as cancelled.

Anyone also experienced this?

Waiting for the chat to be available later today to check with them.

Just saw my credit card acc, and saw I was charged for the 3 pairs of Multicolor Racers I ordered on RRS website the last week.

But my order history shows all 3 orders as cancelled.

Anyone also experienced this?

Waiting for the chat to be available later today to check with them.

Authorizations... They'll fall off soon.

Authorizations... They'll fall off soon.
That's weird, because my bills only show those charged. Authorizations / holds do not appear in my bills.

Previously when I ordered a pair of UB, they didn't charge me at all till it is shipped as well.

Anyway not sweating it, just hoped that it could somehow be shipped lol.

Oh just to add on, I "ordered" the Multicolor Racers in US13 in early April, and there was no charge at all until the date it was shipped on the 14th this month. So it's not likely to be a holding charge, which somemore my credit card accounts don't show holds.

Last edited:
That's weird, because my bills only show those charged. Authorizations / holds do not appear in my bills.

Previously when I ordered a pair of UB, they didn't charge me at all till it is shipped as well.

Anyway not sweating it, just hoped that it could somehow be shipped lol.

Oh just to add on, I "ordered" the Multicolor Racers in US13 in early April, and there was no charge at all until the date it was shipped on the 14th this month. So it's not likely to be a holding charge, which somemore my credit card accounts don't show holds.

I had 2 orders from RRS. I cancelled 1 and had 2 pending charges until one posted and the other fell off. It took more than a couple days for it to happen.

Back
Top Bottom