OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The style number and color code will be the same regardless of who sells them

He's looking for the SKU not style number/color code.

Said it wasnt the SKU but its ok. Scooped up the last 9.5 within a 50 mile radius haha.

Here is the SKU you want for an instore order, give them the 10 digit number below 604

He's looking for the SKU not style number/color code.
Here is the SKU you want for an instore order, give them the 10 digit number below 604

I was able to find them but thank you anyways and repped. I didnt wanna keep bugging people over it

Can someone give an example of a "bad weave"? Every pair I've seen looked pretty good to me.
Judgment of good/bad weaves are all subjective and depends on personal taste. If every pair looks good to you, then that's all that matters really.

Can someone give an example of a "bad weave"? Every pair I've seen looked pretty good to me.

Judgment of good/bad weaves are all subjective and depends on personal taste. If every pair looks good to you, then that's all that matters really.

Not my pics but check out these pink toes...

(not for me, actually passed on them because of it but they are certainly different)

Imo, this is the closest thing I've seen to a "bad weave." But I'm sure there's others out there who think it's :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom