OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
can you use ebates with snkrs?

Technically no, but open a ticket before the drop (shortly after I've paid usually works,too; however if you can remember, you're better off not pressing your luck). When you get the email with your total from Nike, go to ebates and fill out a "where's my money" and they'll credit you. I do it all the time and haven't had an issue yet and that's pretty much true for all sites. To date, they haven't rejected anything I've submitted. That said, one day im sure they'll tell me to pack sand.

Yay! Waiting patiently all week for these beauties 
tongue.gif
Congratulations, missed it on my PC, but my phone came though five minutes later....

Congratulations, missed it on my PC, but my phone came though five minutes later....
Have you had email confirmation yet? I checked out and have my order number etc. printed off but no email has arrived just yet...

Last edited:
can you use ebates with snkrs?

Technically no, but open a ticket before the drop (shortly after I've paid usually works,too; however if you can remember, you're better off not pressing your luck). When you get the email with your total from Nike, go to ebates and fill out a "where's my money" and they'll credit you. I do it all the time and haven't had an issue yet and that's pretty much true for all sites. To date, they haven't rejected anything I've submitted. That said, one day im sure they'll tell me to pack sand.

If you use snkrs on the computer, just open ebates, go shopping, click snkrs link on ndc

Hoping these are blacker in hand than I've seen in some pics.  My worry is that they won't be far enough from the Oreo V2 that i have.

The Atomic Purples are the only pair I regret not getting.

post an updated collection pic bro.. haven't seen your collection in a while.. anything new lately? 
I haven't gotten anything to note over the past year or so :lol:. The last new colorways I got were the red/yellow and green/purple mix weaves over a year ago. I did double up on the Oreo v1 Retro and MC3s though.

I haven't gotten anything to note over the past year or so :lol:. The last new colorways I got were the red/yellow and green/purple mix weaves over a year ago. I did double up on the Oreo v1 Retro and MC3s though.

gotcha.. nice to step aside for a while every now and then.. I know I haven't been really doing much as well over the summer and just enjoying what I have atm.. :smile:

Not trying to build the hype machine on these blackouts, but if you guys want them, I would suggest not waiting on them. I heard they aren't going to be as wide release as others.

I'm in line on SNKRS right now. The button didn't switch over automatically so I had to manually refresh. Was probably like 15 seconds late. Hope it doesn't cost me :lol:.

Got some size 5 for my lady on SNKRS. Had to wait 1 minute while pending, then it went through.

I really want them for myself, but she loves Racers silhouette.

Hope I can get a pair for myself later down the line.

Got them as well. Hate that I can't use my coupon Nike gave me for cancelling my MC3 restock order..

gotcha.. nice to step aside for a while every now and then.. I know I haven't been really doing much as well over the summer and just enjoying what I have atm.. :smile:
Yeah exactly. I've worn nothing but Racers/Trainers (and the occasional UB) all Summer, but all old ones :lol:. The MC1s you ooped me from the NDC Phone restock still get heavy wears, the black midline is almost half white now :lol:.

Just got the Blackouts though :smokin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom