OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Smh at the false advertising by Nike. If they couldn't do the swoosh, they could have at least thrown in some 3M laces.

no 3m >>>>>> with 3m.
3m has run its course for me
Amen.

Not sure why 3M is make or break with some people.
For me, it's because there's very little to no contrast with this particular shoe. In general, 3M isn't a big deal.

For what it's worth, I would have only purchased the shoe if was on Swoosh. If the midsole was blacked out, it would have been a pass all together. Not a fan of triple blacks. Like the Ultraboosts that are coming out. No thanks.

Last edited:
Was mad surprised when I got on the SNKRS to find out they were all gone.

They aren't even a true black. 

Just waiting for Nike to re-drop the Uni Reds. 

lol I love the ppl saying they don't want them anymore because the swoosh isn't 3M... just to ease the big L many of us took this AM
I'm not a big fan of glowing/reflective materials, but I gotta admit it would've looked pretty bad *** on these lol.

Either way, these should fill a void for those wanting a dark pair  of racers. I've given up looking for the dark grey/black//anthracites. 

Last edited:
dang these sold out with the quickness

hope its a fake sell out and it'll show up as a restock soon

seems like these are more limited than the mc 3

i was gonna cop earlier this morning but went with the kobe 11 barcelona instead

i wont be surprised if i see these knight by night release soon in finishline and footlocker

Score on the blackouts for me! Had a busy day today so couldn't sit by my computer all morning trying to cop the blackouts but at around 12 PM EDT I tried to cop on mobile from Undefeated and got lucky. Had to try to add to cart for a few minutes but eventually I got to checkout and got an order confirmation. Was really surprised I got through so late too since I thought I had no shot considered how limited this release was
smokin.gif

Hoping I can catch a restock or a release in Australia or something. Good time to replace my well worn oreo V1s (has holes forming in the toe box)

Last edited:
^ well I didn't even know about supplystore, haha. honestly have no idea about restocks in australia itself, but i reckon restocks will happen sooner or later on international sites

Not bad but an easy pass for me. Thanks to those providing pics.

Just need some Atomic Purple re-drop and it's all done for me with the racer game

Back
Top Bottom