OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
These pure plats are starting to slowly grow on me.  Still would only cop them at discount tho.. cant do retail

The blackouts were a weird release. They never advertised them as a Nikelab release until like the day before and that's why everyone thought it would be an easy cop. Almost like something happened last minute and Nike branded them a Nikelab release because they don't even have the usual lab box.

Just saying anything can happen.

blackouts were never planned to be dropped at footlockers thats the big one

It's almost like every listing I've seen for these come without a box and it always sketches me out. They're sort of beat though so I feel like they might be legit. 

+1. However, when those first came out, nobody thought there would be any market for them, and probably saw no need to keep the box.

blackouts were never planned to be dropped at footlockers thats the big one
Didn't NYC757 himself say to not sleep on that release or that it was limited? Can't speak for anyone else, but with the information I saw in the thread, I had a pretty good idea that it was going to be limited.

Didn't NYC757 himself say to not sleep on that release or that it was limited? Can't speak for anyone else, but with the information I saw in the thread, I had a pretty good idea that it was going to be limited.

yessir, I was told to not sleep :lol:

The Blackout release and the Plat release are night and day. Just because the former was crazy limited, it doesn't mean the latter is doomed to be the same.

Everyone who wants them should be able to eat no problem!

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a pair of MC1 to add to their collection, just popped up on ebay size 10.5, used.

Or go directly to the store's website, google search Soled Out JC. Selling for $185 + shipping on their site 

Anyone looking for a pair of MC1 to add to their collection, just popped up on ebay size 10.5, used.

Or go directly to the store's website, google search Soled Out JC. Selling for $185 + shipping on their site 
they are also very active on social media. legit shop by me

UPS man showed up with the goods, picked up the blackouts on ebay and had a hard time passing on the volts at 101 shipped... 
smokin.gif

missing the blackouts doesn't bug me nearly as much as they did on release day. Moved on.

Let me get those platinums though.

Well local pulled out from giving me money on a size 7.5 'blackout, knit for night'

Sending back to Nike unless someone else wants it, PM me

Wasn't too into the platinum until I looked at them more. I like them but not going to go after them on release day. Trying not to buy shoes at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom