OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
How do you like the apple watch ray? I've been thinking of picking one up... I just wish it was round and not a rectangle :lol: I'm pretty curious about the heart rate monitor.

How do you like the apple watch ray? I've been thinking of picking one up... I just wish it was round and not a rectangle :lol: I'm pretty curious about the heart rate monitor.

I got a series 1. Its cool and definitely worth it for under $300. Not sure about the series 2 just yet. It wasn't a big upgrade. I actually like the rectangle shape, makes it more techie.

I got a series 1. Its cool and definitely worth it for under $300. Not sure about the series 2 just yet. It wasn't a big upgrade. I actually like the rectangle shape, makes it more techie.

But there isn't a wristwatch calculator watch face though is there?

Anybody have any more information on the blue tint cw? I know they're releasing next Friday the 11th but can't find anything on SNKRS, Nike+, FTL, FNL etc.

via the NTrunning thread

PROS (as a RUNNING WATCH):
- Looks AMAZING and sleek on wrist
- Text / Graphics look CRISP
- Seems a lot more accurate than my defective VA tongue
- Quick Charge Up
- Wrist raise wakes up the device
- You can see your monthly mileage on the home screen
- Run without a phone

CONS (as a RUNNING WATCH):
- No option for AVERAGE PACE on display while running
- No Mile Splits
- Mediocre Battery Life (this run drained 20-25%)
- No run history on watch
- HR only works when paired with a phone
- Limited customization
- PRICE >$400 for the 42mm

Last edited:
I was joking because he said it was more techie looking with the rectangle. I thought of the wristwatch calculators that were popular in the late 90s.... Not hating though, I'm a super-nerd also.

Haha I had one as a kid in the 90s. Funny thing is there is a calculator app that looks identical to 90s version.

via the NTrunning thread

PROS (as a RUNNING WATCH):
- Looks AMAZING and sleek on wrist
- Text / Graphics look CRISP
- Seems a lot more accurate than my defective VA tongue
- Quick Charge Up
- Wrist raise wakes up the device
- You can see your monthly mileage on the home screen
- Run without a phone

CONS (as a RUNNING WATCH):
- No option for AVERAGE PACE on display while running
- No Mile Splits
- Mediocre Battery Life (this run drained 20-25%)
- No run history on watch
- HR only works when paired with a phone
- Limited customization
- PRICE >$400 for the 42mm
What do you mean by "run without a phone"?

NT Fam, about to pull the trigger on these (DS Pair) for $120. Good deal?

The watch works even when it's not near the phone. 
Interesting. 

So you can leave your phone at home and answer calls on the watch? 

I dont wear watches myself but my wife would love one these and at the rate she loses a phone every 3 months
mean.gif
, Id buy 3 watches 
laugh.gif

You can PM me since this is the FK thread not apple watch. 

Interesting. 

So you can leave your phone at home and answer calls on the watch? 

I dont wear watches myself but my wife would love one these and at the rate she loses a phone every 3 months
mean.gif
, Id buy 3 watches 
laugh.gif

You can PM me since this is the FK thread not apple watch. 
hopefully this answer helps...

You will still need your phone with you when answering calls and text messages.  what you can do now with the new version of the watch compared to the older version is do activities as running, hiking, swimming (waterproof now compared to the older model), play sports etc. without having your phone on you at all times to keep track of your movements. New watch has gps built in. Old watch didn't

The latest watch can be used without having the phone it's paired with nearby. Since it has GPS built in, you can run without a phone. It'll still track the metrics of your run/activity. Once your watch and phone are within close proximity of each other, the watch will sync up the respective data with the phone.

Regarding notifications, calls, etc... If your phone and watch are not within close proximity and you get a call, text, etc., you will not get a notification on the watch. Again, once they're in close proximity of each other, the past notifications will appear on the watch.

Lastly, the phone is water RESISTANT not waterproof. It's resistant to up to 50 meters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom