OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I love my midnights but damn I really wish I could have copped the knit by knights that white sole makes them so clean

Yeah I wasn't a fan of the midnights because of the black sole. White or off-white in the case of the knit by knights just makes them so much cleaner imo
Agreed. I'm a huge fan of triple black shoes but for some reason on the FKR, the vanilla off white midsole of Knit by Nights just looks so much better than the glossy black midsole of the Midnights. Had no interest in copping the Midnights at all due to this. Really glad I was able to cop a pair of the Knit by Knights release day since they are probably my favorite pair of racers.

Agreed. I'm a huge fan of triple black shoes but for some reason on the FKR, the vanilla off white midsole of Knit by Nights just looks so much better than the glossy black midsole of the Midnights. Had no interest in copping the Midnights at all due to this. Really glad I was able to cop a pair of the Knit by Knights release day since they are probably my favorite pair of racers.
Yeah dude I passed on the Knit by Nights but I am starting to regret it now. Still looking for that 8.5

Damn man I was trying to cop on release but it was just impossible with them being Nike lab smh if I could get my hands on those or the multi 2.0s I'd be good on kicks for a long time. Smh guess I just gotta wait till April for the multi 2s rerelease

Yeah dude I passed on the Knit by Nights but I am starting to regret it now. Still looking for that 8.5
I'll let you know if I come across your size for a good price man.
Damn man I was trying to cop on release but it was just impossible with them being Nike lab smh if I could get my hands on those or the multi 2.0s I'd be good on kicks for a long time. Smh guess I just gotta wait till April for the multi 2s rerelease
Yeah they were really hard to cop release day since they were so limited but I got very lucky and managed to checkout from UNDFTD. Was fully expecting my order to be canceled but somehow I actually got shipment confirmation and my order went through. What size are you? I'll also keep an eye out for your size.

my black trainers upper came off the sole. anyone experienced the same thing? should i just use super glue to stick it back ?

Need to restock those rough greens 
tired.gif

I'll let you know if I come across your size for a good price man.

Yeah they were really hard to cop release day since they were so limited but I got very lucky and managed to checkout from UNDFTD. Was fully expecting my order to be canceled but somehow I actually got shipment confirmation and my order went through. What size are you? I'll also keep an eye out for your size.

8.5 the magical size that's always sold out first for me lol good looking out man I appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom