OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thinking about painting my berries. Prob going to do the black version.

fuego! 
nthat.gif

Give me a F

"F"

Give me an A

"A"

Give me a K

"K"

Give me an E

"E"

What's that spell?

"FAKE"

What's that spell?

"FAKE" "FAKE" "FAKE"
Damn. I had a weird gut feeling when I opened the box. 
ohwell.gif
 What are the telltale signs?

Last edited:
Can I have a legit check for these University Reds please? Thanks in advance. 

Size tag is off.the way the edges are pressed looks sloppy.
Toebox looks very edgey in the first pic. Pattern on the toebox looks like doodoo.

Last edited:
This shall be no offense !, but I'm always wondering how that doesn't strike to somebody interested (or even already having at least one legit pair) in Racer  - the symptoms are very obvious (in most cases - like this one).

I always look at the size tag first. Fakes never get them right, regardless of what model of shoe it is.

My Rough Green Racers arrived today... - no sun and daylight outside for a better look at them, but I think I'm happy with them(/ all my latest Racer purchases)

- would have been nice when the left one of the Rough Green Racer would have come with some more brighter green in the toe caps like these ones:

- but I think I won't order a second pair in order to mix them

- or what do you think about that - would you ? 
My second pair arrived with less black lines and at least a bit more light green lines in the toe box - not perfect, but I will mix the pairs:

(2nd pair as it arrived)

(left one is the second pair)

Mix (i will keep the left mix)

Perfect imo so far:
Rough greens straight to feet

Last edited:

My second pair arrived with less black lines and at least a bit more light green lines in the toe box - not perfect, but I will mix the pairs:

(2nd pair as it arrived)

(left one is the second pair)

Mix (i will keep the left mix)

Perfect imo so far:
Looks good on feet

Finally got me a pair of the Rough Greens. friend of mine works in NYC and told me they were sitting on shelves. Got me a 10.5 
smokin.gif

Funny, I called my local FTL and i specifically asked the girl do you have the Rough Green Flyknit Racers available. Quickly told me no. Some part of me really doubts her. Feel like these people dont know anything at all 
mean.gif

This shall be no offense !, but I'm always wondering how that doesn't strike to somebody interested (or even already having at least one legit pair) in Racer  - the symptoms are very obvious (in most cases - like this one).
Impulse click, got too excited.
laugh.gif
 It's alright, I'll file a claim and prob end up putting them in my next Salvation Army donation bag.

How does this tag look? Sorry only got the tag photo available.

Looks good I think. The blackouts had the nikebetterworld blacked out like that, and the tag looks good. Shape of the tongue looks a little weird to me though.

Tag looks good, tongue shape could be explained by the shoehorn. 

Indeed a wooden shoe tree is used. Seller has picture after taking out the shoe tree and it looked wrecked. Out of shape.

Last edited:
Never would I ever use a shoe horn ESPECIALLY on a flyknit

The paper stuffing has always done me just fine

Second that, one of the first things I learnt after buying my first pair; no shoe trees - stretches the f*ck out of the knit. Each to their own though [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

Second that, one of the first things I learnt after buying my first pair; no shoe trees - stretches the f*ck out of the knit. Each to their own though [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️
lol i remember one time i sold a pair of knits to this guy..when he got them he texted me "wheres the shoe trees?" 
sick.gif

i didnt even have shoe trees in the pictures nor do i use them

Back
Top Bottom