OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damn you know everyone is on the Boost hype train when nikelab racers are still sitting with some sizes.

via IG

All 3 are looking good.

White/black/volt were sitting at the outlets for $100. Ill never look at that price the same after seeing them buy one get one free at my local boutique :lol:

White/black/volt were sitting at the outlets for $100. Ill never look at that price the same after seeing them buy one get one free at my local boutique :lol:

How do I go about finding if my local outlet ( New Orleans ) has these in stock in my size ?

I'm sure if I call they will just say I'm not sure and won't check

Is there a way to check online

How do I go about finding if my local outlet ( New Orleans ) has these in stock in my size ?

I'm sure if I call they will just say I'm not sure and won't check

Is there a way to check online

Na if you call they'll check for you. But no there isn't a way to check online.

Good luck. Some of the outlets still do orders over the phone. You might be able to call the Mebane, NC location and see if they do. Then they can just ship it to you. Although I'm pretty sure I've seen them in malls for $99 as well so you should check your local footlockers etc to save yourself money on shipping

Good luck. Some of the outlets still do orders over the phone. You might be able to call the Mebane, NC location and see if they do. Then they can just ship it to you. Although I'm pretty sure I've seen them in malls for $99 as well so you should check your local footlockers etc to save yourself money on shipping

No need my store has my size. On the way to go get them

So now peeps won't cop unless they're under retail. Funny, I think someone in here mentioned that the 160 retail was absurd to begin with...hmm

So now peeps won't cop unless they're under retail. Funny, I think someone in here mentioned that the 160 retail was absurd to begin with...hmm

People wont get them unless they are under retail because they are pieces of garbage (uncomfortable, paper thin upper) that arent worth $150... isn't that right?

The only people mentioning an absurd $160 retail are people who don't what they're talking about, as retail is and has always been $150

People wont get them unless they are under retail because they are pieces of garbage (uncomfortable, paper thin upper) that arent worth $150... isn't that right?
The only people mentioning an absurd $160 retail are people who don't what they're talking about, as retail is and has always been $150
Disregard him. I don't even know why he's still around. He just say absurd things.

Back
Top Bottom