OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm sure this has been answered bedore. But I wonder why some racers have flat laces. Some are a round laces?

I like the flat lace look better.

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been answered bedore. But I wonder why some racers have flat laces. Some are a round laces?

2012-2013is pairs had round (rope) laces. Mostly all pairs have the flat laces now though, unless they switched them back to the rope variety over the last year or two.

Like BradleySupreme said though, the flat laces untie on their own pretty easily compared to the rope laces.

Last edited:

2012-2013is pairs had round (rope) laces. Mostly all pairs have the flat laces now though, unless they switched them back to the rope variety over the last year or two.

Like BradleySupreme said though, the flat laces untie on their own pretty easily compared to the rope laces.

For general releases, round laces were on the original bolt and orange release (first two racers released). Then, the next racers released were the university red and the grey racers. Those switched to the flat laces. They stayed with the flat laces all the way until the goons I believe. (Flamin cheetos, acai berry, teal, barf tops, and goons all had round laces (I can't remember what released first though) After the goons, they switched back to the round laces. The Oreo 1, game royals, and other rereleases stuck with the og flat laces, even though they rereleased after they switched back to the round laces.

Last edited:
My multi 2.0s finally got here been trying to scoop since they dropping in 2015 hands down the illest racer IMO the blue is just perfect. Adding these and the knit by nights to the collection all in a day's work

We're the og grey racers wide release? Never see them on secondary market

Hope the upcoming grey racers share a resemblance...

Just posted in another thread, hopefully it helps.

My sizing

Talaria Flyknit Mid: 9.5
Lunarepic Low: 9
Lunarepic High: 9.5
Flyknit Racer: 9
Flyknit Max: 9
Cortez: 9.5
AM95: 9
Waffle Racer: 9
Flyknit Chukka FSB: 8
Pegasus 33: 9.6
LunarTempo 2: 9.5

Additionally, I can add:
AM1: 11
AM 90: 11
Flyknit racer: 11.5
Lunar epic low: 11.5
Flyknit lunar 3: 11.5
OG vans: 11

Last edited:
did someone delete my post? knit by nights are 125$ check kicksdeal IG account link

The finish line deal? They are 20% off and about $120 ($131 after tax and shipping for me). I went to finish line today to see if they'll price match.

They said they couldn't, since it was an online deal only.

(2) were from the bay and one from a friend.. the pair above will be sole swapped since there's some peeling on the outsoles.. wasn't planning on swapping them..
do you swap them yourself and if so will you take money to swap one of my pairs

Back
Top Bottom