OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yea, Could be my imagination. Really thought I saw mention of it in here.

Got mine for $165 last year. Not a deal but was glad to buy due to them not really being listed at the time.

So,
I'm surprised to even see these photo blue racers at the outlet. It's been what 3 years since original release? It was for $79 but not my size.. Still I was surprised to see those there lol

So,
I'm surprised to even see these photo blue racers at the outlet. It's been what 3 years since original release? It was for $79 but not my size.. Still I was surprised to see those there lol
Wow those are the photo blue racers from 2013.  

So far just looking forward to oreo's and all whites

Def want those Oreos this time around especially since they won't have the ribbon laces. Those all whites are a dream come true if you do customs we'll prolly see some crazy concepts when those drop besides that tho they are dirt magnets lol I live in NY I couldn't imagine walking around the city in those.

The first pictures on IG of the Oreos of 2017 show the colorsheme to be about the same like the first release  and also to have the same laces.

Last edited:
The first pictures on IG of the Oreos of 2017 show the colorsheme to be about the same like the first release  and also to have the same laces.

I haven't seen any pics where they have ribbon laces. I really hope they don't damn laces never stay tied lol. I'm still cop if they do I'll just have to swap the laces out

I think you got me wrong - didn't want to say, that they have flat laces this time. I just wanted to point out, that they will be just like the first Release from 2015.
(But at least a bit stiffer due to more recyceled material in the Flyknit - like all Racers after the the first released Oreo 2. But not enough reason for me to get a second pair. And even flat laces - which I prefer - won't make me buy :wink: I would have prefered a new version - just my pov.

Last edited:
This might be a dumb question. But does anyone else have trouble putting on racers?

No structure on the shoe, so can't just slip your feet right on.

Lol nah I just put my foot in and pull on the heel the straighten the tongue tie the laces and I'm Gucci

Are yours broken in? I guess it'll stretch over time. But new pairs have no give for me and I can't put it on with ease.

But after you put them on. Your feet is good and ready for the comfort.

Back
Top Bottom