OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Triple whites on FTL Steinway on NYC

you guys are making me feel like I should check my local, but they never have anything early.

Glad I didnt use my Nike gift card yet

Will definitely try to use it on the MC 2.0s [emoji]128556[/emoji]

^ im always interested :lol:. I'll rep you tomorrow when I get them again. I'm over my limit for today

I got mine in. New production dates for these guys on the label.

Very happy with mine.

what's considered new product dates?  my first pair of flyknit racers last week!

Each size tag on your nike shoes has two dates listed on it. The first date (on the left) is when the production run of that shoe started, and the second date (on the right) is when the production run stopped. Some colorways might have a couple production runs back to back (MC3 is one of them), so you might get two shoes with different dates. All that Salacious was saying is that the production dates are relatively new, and not from a few years ago when the original 2.0s were released.

Each size tag on your nike shoes has two dates listed on it. The first date (on the left) is when the production run of that shoe started, and the second date (on the right) is when the production run stopped. Some colorways might have a couple production runs back to back (MC3 is one of them), so you might get two shoes with different dates. All that Salacious was saying is that the production dates are relatively new, and not from a few years ago when the original 2.0s were released.
Ah makes sense.  Thanks!  Will check mine when I get home...

Almost pulled on Oreo's with the $20 off code people were posting for NDC. But I wanna pull the trigger on both Oreo's and Rooster's on FTL to get platinum status [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom