OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got back from Paragon, they definitely have a FSR in stock.

NYC locals, go fast.

Got lucky with the first pair having matching weaves. I had the 2015 version but these look better IMO. Definitely going to try and double up with the Nike release.
Glad you could get them. When I asked the sales guy to bring me a few boxes of the same size he asked me in a nice way why probably thinking I'm a reseller. I told him about the different patterns on each. After he brought me out more after the initial 2 didn't make the cut he asked me in a nice way again, if I could explain what the weave difference was. He eventually understood and said wow, they look like two completely different shoes. I guess not all people are as neurotic as some of us are. Paragon has always been a goto spot to see various sporting goods in person but everything is always at retail. I hope they never close.

Man, it looks like many stores in US already get them.. Have not seen a single store here in Europe stock them yet. 

How is the weave/fit compared to 2015. A lot or more/less the same.

Anyone else? Tryna figure out whether i should size up from my 2015s. Also does washing them and air drying soften or shrink them up?

Stay the same size guys.. they did not change much from the overall shape of the shoe 
edit: besides the 2015 mc2.0 was from the newly constructed flyknit already 

Last edited:

What's a MC 2.5?

You mean like a MC 2.0 re release means a 2.5?
This confused me too

if you think about it this would be considered the 4.0 if the last rendition of the original MC FKR was the 3.0. Though this one seems more true to its original form than the 3.0 did so maybe this should just be considered the 2.0 part deux

nike's pictures get me everytime

just when i think i'm going to pass, i see some picture that makes them look too good to not cop

For anyone concerned about the differences between the new version and the original 2.0, my assumption is they are the same as the photos Nike is using is the same as they were from the original 2.0 release.

What's a good deal on the Oreos? I've heard that a week ago they randomly popped up at a few footlockers for $80, which I know is a ridiculous steal.

Knowing they were out there for 80 makes me hesitate to even get them for a much higher price lol, so I'm curious what you guys think is a good price for them.

FNL has them for 130

What's a good deal on the Oreos? I've heard that a week ago they randomly popped up at a few footlockers for $80, which I know is a ridiculous steal.

Knowing they were out there for 80 makes me hesitate to even get them for a much higher price lol, so I'm curious what you guys think is a good price for them.

FNL has them for 130
Anywhere around 100 is a good deal. Idk what/where people go for resell, but I use Grailed and some users on there have had them for as low as 75

FNL has them for 130

The day I heard about that, they pulled them all from the front.. I called all four locations. They knew what was up

Someone on here mentioned the key chain that flyknit_racer_chaser sells on Instagram so I decided to pick one up. Dude charged me $15 shipped which I was a little hesitant to pay that much at first but I had the extra cash in my PayPal so I thought why not. Pretty impressed with it, I'm not a key chain connoisseur but it seems high quality and well worth the price. Shipping was horrendously slow (he shipped from Miami and I'm in Tampa and it still took about 5 days to get here) but it's whatever. He mentioned that he didn't have many left so if you want one, dm him  on Insta ASAP.

Someone on here mentioned the key chain that flyknit_racer_chaser sells on Instagram so I decided to pick one up. Dude charged me $15 shipped which I was a little hesitant to pay that much at first but I had the extra cash in my PayPal so I thought why not. Pretty impressed with it, I'm not a key chain connoisseur but it seems high quality and well worth the price. Shipping was horrendously slow (he shipped from Miami and I'm in Tampa and it still took about 5 days to get here) but it's whatever. He mentioned that he didn't have many left so if you want one, dm him  on Insta ASAP.
Glad he had some left 
nthat.gif

any early link would be much appretiated...been waiting for these since the day i miss in 2015 lol....need at least 2 pairs of sz 12

Back
Top Bottom