OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Check to see if you have early access

Mobile
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-10284845/pgid-12041685

Desktop
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-10284845/pgid-12041685

Last edited:

got reserved for ... KD9 summer pack 
laugh.gif

really wish they would at least take your past orders into consideration 
mean.gif
mean.gif
they don't? i ordered a pair of the black/white/volt racers on there in the hopes of increasing my chances for a reservation haha. i guess those are getting returned since they're on sale everywhere else.

My app lets me buy. But does it charge me immediately? Can't use coupon codes for releases on the app huh?

they don't? i ordered a pair of the black/white/volt racers on there in the hopes of increasing my chances for a reservation haha. i guess those are getting returned since they're on sale everywhere else.
don't think so, 10+ racers on ndc and haven't got a racer reservation yet 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

got an alley oops from my facebook shoe group...have to pay shipping but total $170ish, i will take that lol.   ******* KD summer pack..what the ****

I'm worried because they were on shelves, then gone out here in Houston. 90% of kicks sit out here if they are GR and aren't a hyped J/yeezy.

Problem is I don't know if they're a GR or limited with the Beasts hounding.
i see what you mean

luckily i lucked got the undefeated release last week 

Haven't have a pair of racers since the oreos over a year ago which I don't have anymore. I remember going TTS was a little bit snug for me. Would sizing up half be too big/long or should I stick with my TTS?

My pair from Undefeated just arrived. I've owned the 1.0 and the first 2.0 multicolored and each time I've had to get 2 pairs to make a pair that I liked as far as color distribution went. I was sure that this would be the same situation, but I'm very happy with how these look.

I won't letting these go again....totally regretted selling my first pair.

Last edited:
My pair from Undefeated just arrived. I've owned the 1.0 and the first 2.0 multicolored and each time I've had to get 2 pairs to make a pair that I liked as far as color distribution went. I was sure that this would be the same situation, but I'm very happy with how these look.

I won't letting these go again....totally regretted selling my first pair.

Fantastic weave

I signed up for snkrs a long time ago but have only ever gotten 1 reserveration and never bought it anyway. How does it work.. will you randomly be selected?

These should be up at 10A to buy right?

two pair alley oops secured!!!  i dont have to fight with wife to go line up on friday morning, instead going to take wifey and son on a day trip...lol

bout to say that to nike cust serv and see if that works lol
i should ask. maybe my acct is still flagged for it

edit: customer rep confirmed acct was flagged for reserve and manually added to my cart. apparently i wasn't logged in at first

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom