OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
There was a previous one for Nike Factory 30%. The one they're talking about is All-Access, which is good for Nike stores, Converse, and Hurley. I'm going to use mine on the 11 Lows UNC. I'll do return/rebuy.

the Nike+ All Access Pass says Nike, Converse, and Hurley "Factory stores".

the Nike+ All Access Pass says Nike, Converse, and Hurley "Factory stores".
Yup I am wrong. Though the emailed one clearly shows factory store and the App+ doesn't.

If you scroll all the way down, it says "THIS IS A ONE TIME USE BARCODE at Nike Factory Stores." 

2 months ago, it says "THIS IS A ONE TIME USE at Nike Store Locations"

are there any FKR at factory stores to take advantage of the all access pass?

Was waiting for the goddess colorway to go on sale.....

I called my local Nike store which is in San Marcos, Texas. They only have the black, white and volt. That's the only reason I passed my coupon to someone else.

Pairs from lapstone&hammer came in .. pretty quick shipping

1/2 pairs with a good weave but at 105 ea ill take it.

Because it always says one-time use and never is...

Got my pair from lapstonandhammer.com and I got the exact same pair I returned from snkrs. But at $115 shipped I won't complain and return.

First pair

Second pair

Got my pair from lapstonandhammer.com and I got the exact same pair I returned from snkrs. But at $115 shipped I won't complain and return.

First pair

Second pair

I got approx the same too. Right side of the pair almost fully pink, that the CW now don't look like the 2.0 at all.

With all these NDC/SNKRS returns, I'm hoping there's some MC's on the hash when I hit the outlets with the F&F pass this weekend 
laugh.gif

Do the coupons generally stack with the 20% hash markdown? I know it stacks with most other extra markdowns

Back
Top Bottom