OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Haven't posted here in a while but came back to ask yall what the latest news is on the Flyknit Trainers? I'm specifically looking for the white pair Kanye made popular, I see them for around $700 USD which I'm strongly considering.

Have there been any news about these restocking? Is the dirtymoney823 IG post legit?

Thanks
That's a good price, do it before someone else does.

since the news about the  return of the trainer came out months ago, ive seen an increase in ebay listings

especially the white & black trainers. people are trying to get that quick come up before Nike floods the market lol 
roll.gif

same thing happened when the MC2.0 was released earlier this year. Majority of people were trying to sell off their 2015 pairs 

Last edited:

since the news about the  return of the trainer came out months ago, ive seen an increase in ebay listings

especially the white & black trainers. people are trying to get that quick come up before Nike floods the market lol 
roll.gif

same thing happened when the MC2.0 was released earlier this year. Majority of people were trying to sell off their 2015 pairs 
i could totally see nike limiting the white trainer. Although theres still rumors for air max 1 og anni restock, i think its highly doubtful.

no reason why they wouldnt do the same with the trainers.

id like to get some money from my white trainers and then just cop some at retail but id be so mad at myself if i couldnt end up securing a pair once they re-release

perhaps "floods" wasn't the word to use but this white trainer release can go 1 of 2 ways as far as availability is concerned. Just to have wait and see. I for one hope it is GR. 

You check the AM1 thread lately? The posts I saw said they were to release late summer, think Aug. I know people want concrete evidence these days but some members in the thread are backing up these posts.

Last edited:

perhaps "floods" wasn't the word to use but this white trainer release can go 1 of 2 ways as far as availability is concerned. Just to have wait and see. I for one hope it is GR. 

You check the AM1 thread lately? The posts I saw said they were to release late summer, think Aug. I know people want concrete evidence these days but some members in the thread are backing up these posts.
on the topic of AM1 anni re-release, you take it for what it is but evidence is strong enough FWIW.

It's one thing for a company man to maybe insinuate something is coming but it's another thing altogether when a buyer confirms that they've got it on their order sheet.

That said, seems to me that Nike is making a big shift to focus on top dollar sku's (and I'm talking profitability here). They did cut 1400 jobs in an effort to trim the fat so I for one would give good odds that we'll get the models we actually want. My guess is we'll see the same tactics play out: build the hype with limited numbers and collabs -> flood the market 6-12 months later.

Last edited:
I hope they flood with the trainers. My cheapass doesn't want to pay more than $100. :lol:

Last edited:
after seeing how the racers have released, im hopeful they do the same with trainers. stock everywhere :smokin

Last edited:
What Spiridons? I see a bunch of colorways everywhere, unless it was a special release.
The OG colorway that released on NikeLab. Super limited and then they released the Olympic which was very limited too. And then they did the OG color on the ultra.....

I hope they flood with the trainers. My cheapass doesn't want to pay more than $100. :lol:
Exactly. Need to be able to stack coupons on RRS like the good ol days. 
I know a while back RRS stopped allowing coupons to be used on Racers. I'm thinking they'll transfer that policy to the Trainers :\. So we're stuck with just the VIP discount. Who knows though, I could be wrong. Hopefully the hypebeasts forgot about RRS :lol:.

Last edited:
how coudl we forget about RRS. isnt that the place we all got racers for 58$ one time. there were two spots that were always cheap. 

Back
Top Bottom