OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You guys are not in touch with reality if you think this is gonna be an easy get. Im not saying it will be impossible but you're gonna have to put in work.

AM 97, Spiridons, Uptempos, shoes that were pretty below the hype radar have all become resell fodder. Do you really think that these are any different?

Last edited:
You guys are not in touch with reality if you think this is gonna be an easy get. Im not saying it will be impossible but you're gonna have to put in work.

AM 97, Spiridons, Uptempos, shoes that were pretty below the hype radar have all become resell fodder. Do you really think that these are any different?

"HOPE" "WISH" etc. We all know its gonna be hard to get, we would just like to think otherwise

I walked into retail locations and purchased both the silver bullet and gold AM97s this year (I'm not into Spiridons or Tempos). If you live in a major metro area, I didn't those were all that hard to get. Nothing like a couple years ago when all the hype was on Nike sneakers, and nobody was interested in adi/boost. I hope it stays that way. I guess it all depends on where you live, what hrs you have work/school, etc.

I walked into retail locations and purchased both the silver bullet and gold AM97s this year (I'm not into Spiridons or Tempos). If you live in a major metro area, I didn't those were all that hard to get. Nothing like a couple years ago when all the hype was on Nike sneakers, and nobody was interested in adi/boost. I hope it stays that way. I guess it all depends on where you live, what hrs you have work/school, etc.
i just base it off of the size runs - when nikelab only gets 4 pairs of a 13 in spiridon...I can usually tell something is up. I dont think its just a function of hype (although there's plenty of it), its also a curiously low supply.

Would be pretty dumb of nike to not capitalize on this release and I think the stock numbers will be fairly high and im only assuming cause theres already been leaked photos of 2 other colorways. Then again, they did mess up on the airmax 1 for airmax day.

Just talked to a manager at my local Nike town and he said that the instore release has been pushed back. He said about a month or so. So maybe look for Europe release or boutiques for this Thursday.

Noone was checking for Trainers when they hit the outlets besides the 2 Yeknits. I have a feeling people are gonna resell TF outta these like they did with the 97s, no one gave a **** about those until all of a sudden. And Nike taking a L releasing them unpadded. Inb4 posts about getting blisters
Undertaker-lesnar-chair-shot.gif

nike will trickle these out with false sellouts just like every other big/hyped release (see vapormax) but eventually, there will be enough to go around and will be had for slightly below retail. (like with winners circle and cash back options)

Cant these be had for under retail with some euro sites if they remove the vat and stuff. Wonder if they'll pop up on RRS where we can put a discount on top. Ahh the good ole days

nike will trickle these out with false sellouts just like every other big/hyped release (see vapormax) but eventually, there will be enough to go around and will be had for slightly below retail. (like with winners circle and cash back options)

Agree. Releasing these as a Lab release overseas makes sense. Racers that were selling out here in minuets were sitting in some places overseas until clearence. It seemed like over in Europe, racers and trainers were worn more for their intended use as opposed to casual wear. I think here in the US, these trainers are going to be much more plentiful, and might not even be a typical Lab release.

I wouldn't be so optimistic but I hope I'm wrong. If they are going to label this colors NikeLab in one region, it'll probably be somewhat hard to get everywhere. I think AM 97s and Spiridons are a bad comparison because they don't have quite the general appeal of these. But I'm just spitballing... Nike has so many funky releases it's hard to guess.

Just chatted with END, they aren't getting them on the 27th. So if not all Euro retailers are getting them either, i think its gonna be a really limited first drop. Similair to the first batch of Spiridons, really limited but eventually restocked and now in outlets. I think releases like that and the nikelab flyknit sock racers were just tests for Nike to check the market. They know they can create hype

Just talked to a manager at my local Nike town and he said that the instore release has been pushed back. He said about a month or so. So maybe look for Europe release or boutiques for this Thursday.

Nike just did this with the Sail Jordan 1... they're definitely up to something with all these delayed releases stateside.

Noone was checking for Trainers when they hit the outlets besides the 2 Yeknits. I have a feeling people are gonna resell TF outta these like they did with the 97s, no one gave a **** about those until all of a sudden. And Nike taking a L releasing them unpadded. Inb4 posts about getting blisters

Idk I prefer unpadded since I already have padded

This is was boost world now, so I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom