OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm going to cop cause Kanye introduced them to the scene on a broader level back in the day, given Kanye usually has a good taste in kicks and fashion, I don't see the problem in wanting to scoop a pair of kicks that look as good as these do. So yeah, props to Ye for the introduction. What's wrong with admitting that? I'm going to make these ****s levitate on feet

My man talkin' like a true boost boy :smokin

What is the comfort like on the Trainers? Similar to Racers, or more cushy?

Trainers have way more stability and longevity for me. Racers are a runner and Trainers are obviously for training. So they need to be more able to withstand high volume levels of impact.

What is the comfort like on the Trainers? Similar to Racers, or more cushy?

Yea agree with what has been said. Stability is noticeably better in the trainer for lateral movements and there is more arch support in the trainer as well. Honestly for me they are a superior shoe all around. Thicker knit slightly wider foot bed still have zoom air. I was in shocked when they announced they were going to keep the racer and axe the trainer...i was like what??

It always bothered me that you can see your socks through the knit in the racer...idk why...just never was ok with it

I feel like nike moved it back so the people who had those 20% codes from finagling the jordan 15 zoom air unit error can't use it lol. Expires early in august.

what the hell i just checked nike and they have a new release date for the flyknit trainers??

is it just nike or all other retailers too that will push them back

IMG_9524.PNG

So is it officially late aug. now?

still gonna try to cop from the EU retailers, it's like $10 more with the conversion but I think it's worth it. (probably still be an L tho)

dayum, date makes sense now. checked in with local FTL and said they have it slated for that day as well

White collar takes them from class to ***.

This isnt what Kanye wore. These are wack. The white collar makes the black heel strip look stupid. Ez pass.

Why are yall so hyped if its not the same shoe? Youre getting played. Any other colorway means just as much now since its altered, and lets face it, this pair is only hot because of him. I dont get it.

No different than a pair of chicago 1s returning with a white collar. Different shoe, not the classics. Changes everything.

Nike, put the bottle down. Plz.

when did the 1's have a white collar?

Wow this fanboy really just want it because he is on kanyes jock strap haha

It's a beautiful shoe regardless of who wore it...

The zoom in the heel and a better structure not enough for you to purchase

This might be out of topic, but which credit card company do you guys use to purchase from international websites? Im from the US

Back
Top Bottom