OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
At least you still have the US release to look forward to though. I'm in Asia and there isn't even a glimmer of hope for me. Not a chance in hell am i paying resale either.

Nah this was it for me. I'll be on a cruise come 8/24. Literally in the middle of an ocean

The sneaker game?... Just a flex in the avatar. Don't gotta be up his *** about it. And if he is a hypebeast then let it be because there's plenty more of them on NT. Nothing we can do about it. Don't let those types give you grey hairs, man lol.

Been having grey hairs since I was 16. These birds been stressing ya boy out since puberty

Judging by the shoes in his avatar, he only buys a certain type of sneaker.

What is this game y'all speak of though?
I took a photo of the 3 “essentials” of a modern day collector, I post it on reddit. Because I have hyped pairs means I can’t have an interest in flykits?

It's not that serious man lol

That dude got offended from me asking for a pic and starts judging me like I didnt cop a pair lmao

@af1_1982 I can take a pic of mine just for you, they're hella BEAT UP though cause I wore them before the hype... maybe I should've kept them DS and flipped them.

IDGAF anymore, I got a closet full of flyknits to satiate my appetite. Sorry for being salty, cop whatever you want.

Nah, still salty af

They didn't mass produce the volt colorway? Ok homie, you got it.

Heel padding has nothing to do with production numbers.

Just an fyi though. Both volt and orange racers and trainers were mass produced and sold extremely well. They were the first flyknit shoes and went along with Nikes 2012 Olympic marketing. Both were the official shoe of the USA Olympic team. They weren't limited at all, they just seemed that way because everyone wanted a pair.

Don't take my word for it though. Wait for @dragicon or someone else to school you. I'm just a pro at this...he and others are hall of famers

Lol why would they mass produce that colorway.
They didn't mass produce the volt colorway? Ok homie, you got it.

Heel padding has nothing to do with production numbers.

Just an fyi though. Both volt and orange racers and trainers were mass produced and sold extremely well. They were the first flyknit shoes and went along with Nikes 2012 Olympic marketing. Both were the official shoe of the USA Olympic team. They weren't limited at all, they just seemed that way because everyone wanted a pair.

Don't take my word for it though. Wait for @dragicon or someone else to school you. I'm just a pro at this...he and others are hall of famers.

I, just like you don't know the actual numbers. But I know the volt and orange colorways were mass produced and had no problem selling and although I'm sure that both the white and black pair sold pretty well, they sat on shelves and hit discount before kanye West wore them.

You don't get it. I don't care what Kanye wore. All I'm saying is if Kanye didn't wear the white/black trainers and only wore the orange, volt or any other cw. Then all OG colorways were rereleased, both the black and white colorways would go first.

Let's think that kanye didn't wear any trainers. The black and whites would still sell out first.

Been having grey hairs since I was 16. These birds been stressing ya boy out since puberty
Started when the CDP Js started hitting the market tbh. That's when all these sneaker sites started blowing up the news about new releases. I remember how easy it was to cop off Eastbay for holiday releases and before that just going into the store a week later and copping at footstores. Now footsites are botted to hell and they have that new app reservation ****.

That dude got offended from me asking for a pic and starts judging me like I didnt cop a pair lmao

@af1_1982 I can take a pic of mine just for you, they're hella BEAT UP though cause I wore them before the hype... maybe I should've kept them DS and flipped them.

Offended? Nah? That elitism **** for the birds.

Cop these because you like them, even if it's your first pair of knits. Don't cop them because of Ye. It's a transcendent shoe. Cop it because of that

IDGAF anymore, I got a closet full of flyknits to satiate my appetite. Sorry for being salty, cop whatever you want.

Nah, still salty af
a61.jpg

All jokes aside, if y'all weren't into flyknits when they first dropped five years ago (to the date), it was a really crazy technology. Being able to manufacture a one piece upper is crazy. I suggest reading back to the first couple pages of the thread, some really really neat content

Lol why would they mass produce that colorway.

You don't get it. I don't care what Kanye wore. All I'm saying is if Kanye didn't wear the white/black trainers and only wore the orange, volt or any other cw. Then all OG colorways were rereleased, both the black and white colorways would go first.

Let's think that kanye didn't wear any trainers. The black and whites would still sell out first.

I don't care about kanye or any of the trainers really. I'm on record a few pages back starting that I think the re release is cool but I ain't tripping.

But let's make it clear. ALL of these trainers will eventually sit.

What it seems you are attempting to do/or say between the lines is that the black and white cws are fire on their own and would fly off shelves no matter what. Maybe because you're crazy about them, you want to deny the whole "kanye effect" altogether.

It's ok.

You can like the shoe and not be a kanye fan boy. I like them both, not enough to pay retail for them. But I like them...and that has nothing to do with KW.

I agree that they are good colorways...But facts are facts.

Facts:
1. Both volt and orange trainers (and racers) were mass produced, restocked and sold out several times.

2.the good white and black colorways that are about to re release originally sat for the most part UNTIL AFTER KANYE WORE THEM. Then, they disappeared.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing. I'm not saying that without kanye wearing them, the colorways would be trash. I'm not even debating what will sell better today.

I'm telling you how it was then. I'm telling you that even though they stand alone very well with no help as a good looking shoe, kanye wearing them is what brings the hype. To deny it, is just silly.

Back
Top Bottom