OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Why everyone in here trying to flex how knowledgable and OG they are blah blah I wore these before Kanye blah blah saw them at the \ outlet blah. Grow up boys sneaker culture has far transcended, people come people go. It's been what 4 years?

I took a photo of the 3 “essentials” of a modern day collector, I post it on reddit. Because I have hyped pairs means I can’t have an interest in flykits?

What makes those 3 shoes so essential for every collector?

Serious question:
Do you see why your avatar and your search for the black/white or white/black flyknit trainers is suggestive of hypebeast tendencies?

Like what you like and buy what you buy.

But just asking

I agree that they are good colorways...But facts are facts.
Facts:
1. Both volt and orange trainers (and racers) were mass produced, restocked and sold out several times.
2.the good white and black colorways that are about to re release originally sat for the most part UNTIL AFTER KANYE WORE THEM. Then, they disappeared.
It doesn't have to be all or nothing. I'm not saying that without kanye wearing them, the colorways would be trash. I'm not even debating what will sell better today.
I'm telling you how it was then. I'm telling you that even though they stand alone very well with no help as a good looking shoe, kanye wearing them is what brings the hype. To deny it, is just silly.

i feel the same way, ye boys denying and insist they nice regardless but never copped before or gave a damn about either knit during the olympics. (same thing with chelsea boots LOL)
i don't know about black/white going on sale but volt and orange OGs had no problem at all.

Legit question, how do trainers feel compared to Ultra Boost? And what about compared to the Racers? I own both and I prefer the UBs to my Racers.

Started when the CDP Js started hitting the market tbh. That's when all these sneaker sites started blowing up the news about new releases. I remember how easy it was to cop off Eastbay for holiday releases and before that just going into the store a week later and copping at footstores. Now footsites are botted to hell and they have that new app reservation ****.
real talk, i remember visiting my local finishline and PRE-ORDERING the 20/3 pack. **** is ****ed up nowadays

I don't care about kanye or any of the trainers really. I'm on record a few pages back starting that I think the re release is cool but I ain't tripping.

But let's make it clear. ALL of these trainers will eventually sit.

What it seems you are attempting to do/or say between the lines is that the black and white cws are fire on their own and would fly off shelves no matter what. Maybe because you're crazy about them, you want to deny the whole "kanye effect" altogether.

It's ok.

You can like the shoe and not be a kanye fan boy. I like them both, not enough to pay retail for them. But I like them...and that has nothing to do with KW.

I agree that they are good colorways...But facts are facts.

Facts:
1. Both volt and orange trainers (and racers) were mass produced, restocked and sold out several times.

2.the good white and black colorways that are about to re release originally sat for the most part UNTIL AFTER KANYE WORE THEM. Then, they disappeared.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing. I'm not saying that without kanye wearing them, the colorways would be trash. I'm not even debating what will sell better today.

I'm telling you how it was then. I'm telling you that even though they stand alone very well with no help as a good looking shoe, kanye wearing them is what brings the hype. To deny it, is just silly.

Don't get all butt hurt they're just shoes. You still don't get what I'm saying. It's like you don't read my post before you go on your rant lol

got mine this morning and got to try both my racer size and half size smaller. Ended up picking 1/2 smaller and I don't regret it it's the perfect size for me.

Don't get all butt hurt they're just shoes. You still don't get what I'm saying. It's like you don't read my post before you go on your rant lol

Keep it civil and respectful.

You don't know anything about the initial release of the shoe.

I get it though...push the narrative that the shoe is fire and would be the most popular anyway, then you won't feel like a hypebeast fanboy. Especially since you live in the yeezy thread and never came to this thread before the "yeknit" release anyway.

Moving fwd

Last edited:
All jokes aside, if y'all weren't into flyknits when they first dropped five years ago (to the date), it was a really crazy technology. Being able to manufacture a one piece upper is crazy. I suggest reading back to the first couple pages of the thread, some really really neat content

Nike has been manufacturing a one piece upper shoe since at least 2003....

IMG_0756.PNG

They actually dropped on nike.ca at 3am? I thought they said North American release date is August 24th?

didn't try for EU release. Will just wait until august and take my snkrs L :lol:

For people who copped yesterday post pics when they come in

They actually dropped on nike.ca at 3am? I thought they said North American release date is August 24th?

Think it applies to the US. Nike.ca usually goes by EU dates as their stuff is shipped from there. I wasn't sure if it was actually dropping so I just woke up 5 mins before the usual drop time and it was actually up.

Ill take my luck on eBay, don't want to wait till Aug 24th. I was super hyped and ready for today then yesterday Nike says wait another month for a US drop. Why does EU get these first?!

Ill take my luck on eBay, don't want to wait till Aug 24th. I was super hyped and ready for today then yesterday Nike says wait another month for a US drop. Why does EU get these first?!

Just checked ebay for my size and definitely going to wait. $200 more than retail. Patience for me.

Back
Top Bottom