OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If I can grab my size for what i would have paid on sivas, i'll pull the trigger. so about $215 shipped.

a general rule of thumb is to never buy before the drop.. HOWEVER.. seeing as Nike could be using this to lure our dollars back, i wouldnt be surprised if the production #s were low.. so who knows....

end of the day, its your money and your piece of mind... namaste

No way resellers will buy all the stock on these come release day considering resell has been a flop. The people who actually want the shoe will flourish :smokin

seen prices dropping as low as $200 on eBay. People are starting to wake up. Thank you to those not feeding these folks.
you don't have to thank anyone for that. There simply isn't any demand as far as people wanting to pay those prices especially knowing that the US release is this month. Thank god the trainers are coming back with no hype around them and the racers. I've seen prices on going down on the older racers and trainers now too so it's a great time to scoop them

That Sivas link was posted like 5 hours ago and sizes are sitting. I ain't paying ~$220 USD shipped for these though. 8/24 or Bust.

Speaking of Trainers dropping in price, forgot I picked up a DS Total Orange few days ago. Pretty excited, been hunting this colorway down for a while now. Just wish i didnt get rid of my other trainers :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom