OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone ever worked out in the fk trainers? I have several racers and love them, but would only use them for traditional "bro" chest or arm days. What's cardio? Other days I revert back to my metcons.

Just wondering if the trainers are actually good for what they are named after.

I used to play basketball in them and rolled my ankles countless times, would not recommend them to wear for training or running

Lmao. What did you expect to happen?

Been using the trainers since 2012 as my main gym shoe. I run in them, miles at time, and have no issues. They aren't my main running shoe, though. They are stable enough for leg day workouts for me.

The metcons are probably better all around for the gym, but like I've said... I've been using the unpadded trainers since their release and am happy with them.

J7KJs92.jpg

I used to play basketball in them and rolled my ankles countless times, would not recommend them to wear for training or running

damn, why would you think these are even safe for basketball with how narrow the sole is in general :lol:

surprised you didn't break your ankle

there hasn't been any info on other OG cws being released. There would've been some more info in this thread. Only cws we know of so far are the white/black, sunset tints, and cirrus blue

There is also that mustard yellow colorway

I wear padded trainers for working out and running and they are great. Would definitely not recommend playing sports in them.

Sizing wise I'm an 11.5 in racers due to how narrow the shoes are. Went TTS (11) for these trainers. Only issue is heel tab keeps digging in. Will try for 11.5 during US release to see if that fixes the problem.

Hooping in trainers :lol:

Anytime I see someone on the court not in basketball shoes they are asking for an injury to occur.

Anyways I've ran and worked out in my racers though but epic lows have taken over as my new gym shoes.

those mustard yellows looking pretty hard...would 1:1 run at a warriors game

i've ran with racers on a treadmill which is cool but as soon as you try any type of juke dem ankles gon roll like dice...trainers are definitely a chill shoe for me

i dont even know what im talking about...you can run in these if need be but I wouldnt use em for an olympic event

Last edited:
Your ankles deserve bad things to occur if you hoop in them. I did it once at my sons basketball practice and I almost did a Shaun Livingston.

I went up 0.5 for my racers. Went TTS for the trainers. If I went up 0.5 for the trainers it would have been too big

Back
Top Bottom